A 3 Star Hotel may be a hotel that gives average amenities, higher quality service, physical attributes and style .
Three star hotels aim towards meeting guest expectations and providing pleasant stay. These hotels are often located near major traditional Meenatchi Amman Temple, Railway Junction, business areas, convenient for shopping trips etc. They thereby provide their short term guests with a quick, efficient but comfortable stay.
Furthermore, Room service must be available with a totally Air Conditioned Room, Free WiFi, Satellite Television , Only Electronic Door locks, Doctor On Call, Sleek & Clean Bathrooms, Parking Power Backup, Tea & Coffee Making Machines, Delicious Food, Travel Help. All areas of operation should meet the Three Star level of quality for cleanliness, maintenance and hospitality, and for the standard of physical facilities and delivery of services.
Facilities and repair Required for 3 Start Hotel Classification
3 Star Hotels are a crucial component of the tourism product and that they contribute to the general tourism experience through the standards of facilities and services offered by them.
Below mentioned list of facilities and repair provide the specified standards of getting a 3 Star classification / 3 Star Certificate for your hotel.
General Facilities For 3 Star Hotel:
- Establishment to possess public insurance .
- Bedrooms, Bathroom, Public areas and kitchen fully serviced daily.
- All floor surfaces clean and in fine condition .
- Floors are often of any surface or materials.
Guest Room Facilities For 3 Star Hotel
- Air-conditioning should be done on all of Rooms
- Minimum bedding 2 sheets, pillow & case, blanket, mattress protector/bed cover.
- Fridge – the things kept should conform to local laws.
- Drinking water minimum one tumbler per guest with Glass.
- TV – cable or satellite channels if available.
Required Bathroom Facilities For 3 Star Hotel
- Minimum of 1 towel and 1 face towel to be provided per guest.
- Bath Mat to be provided.
- New guest toiletries to be given a minimum of 1 new soap per guest
- A sanitary bin with cover to be provided.
- Hot and cold running water available 24 hours.
Public Area Facilities For 3 Star Hotel
- Lounge or seating within the lobby
- Public restrooms for girls and gents with soap and clean towels.
- Food and Beverage Facilities for 3 Star Classification.
- Cutlery to be a minimum of chrome steel or preferably EPNS (Electro Plated Nickel Silver).
Guest Facilities for 3 Star Classification.
- Dry- cleaning/laundry might be outsourced (In-house facility isn’t mandatory).
- Paid transportation on call.
- Acceptance of common credit cards and facility/infrastructure for accepting/ making payments by digital transactions.
- Name Address and telephone numbers of doctors with the front desk (Doctor on Call services)
Safety and Security Facilities for 3 Star Classification.
- Manual checks could also be conducted for workers and suppliers at designated entry points.
- Verification of guest with Valid ID, Passport, Visa etc. during check-in.
- Security arrangements for all hotel entrances.
- Each bedroom door fitted with lock and key, viewport/peephole & internal securing device.