Google Duo is the most commonly used and popular video calling service that is used by a large number of people in different parts of the world. This video calling service can be used on all the devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and Windows, and Mac computers. However, there are various other video calling apps that you can easily access on your devices. And Google Duo is considered a direct competitor to other video calling services like Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, Facebook Messenger, and many others. Like all the other video calling apps, Google Duo also provides you with various great features to maximize your video calling experience. It is also simple to use on any device. One needs to create a Duo account to use its service. Also, one can use this video calling service on the web.
Using the Google Duo video-calling app on smartphones is an easy task. In fact, not only on smartphones but using this service on the web is also straightforward. Do you want to know how to do so? Want to see how you can use the Google Duo video calling service on the web? If you wish to get the procedure for that, you must go through this entire article. So, let’s read this complete article and find out how you will be able to use Google Duo to make video calls on the web.
The Instructions to Use the Google Duo to Make Video Calls on the Web
Google Duo can be easily accessed on the web. To use this service, all you need to do is sign in to your Google Duo account by entering your credentials. You can choose to use any web browser for this purpose. If you are looking for a video calling service that you can use on your smartphones and any other devices, you should consider using Google Duo. Now, it’s time to check out the procedure for using the Google Duo service on the web. Here are the steps:
- Firstly, open any web browser on your device and visit the site of Google Duo through this link: “www.duo.google.com.”
- Now, if you are logged out of your Duo account, then log in using your credentials.
- And now, click on the “Try Duo for Web” option that you will see on the top right corner of your screen.
- After signing in, you will have to verify your contact number. And now, click on the option of “Next.”
- And now, you will receive a text message on your phone number. Open the message on your device and then enter the verification code to verify your account.
- And after this, a pop-up message will arrive on your screen. Click on the “Allow” button to show notifications.
- And after signing in, you can start making or receiving video calls. If you want to make a video call, click on the option of “Start a Call.”
- To start a group call, go through the option of “Create a Group Link.”
- Finally, if you wish to end a call, you can do so by simply clicking on the “End Call” button.
So, you see, that is how you can use the Google Duo video calling service on the web. Try this amazing video calling service now. And if you want to read more posts like this, you can visit our website.