Automated Suturing Devices Market is estimated to be US$ 6.3 billion by 2032 with a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period (2022-2032)
Automated suturing devices are used in suturing operations and are used in open surgical ad minimally invasive procedures, the devices are of two types which are disposable automated suturing devices and reusable automated suturing devices and are sewn around the skin and knotted and capable. Making a double row of sutures. More individuals are opting for bariatric surgery as the prevalence of obesity is increasing, automated suturing devices are used in bariatric and gastrointestinal operations, and as a result, rising obesity rates are expected to drive demand over the forecast period. Additionally, rising accidents are expected to increase the number of surgical procedures and thereby drive the market growth over the forecast period. Automated suturing devices market is divided into two types disposable, reusable, in this type, these reusable automated suturing devices are unaffected by infection through sterilization process and cause minimal tissue injury, in addition, reusable device is cost-effective and easy. is available, which has increased consumer preference and thereby grown the segment. Automated suturing devices have greatly simplified the procedure and allowed less-experienced surgeons to safely and efficiently perform laparoscopic suturing and knot tying. The machine uses a curved needle to pass the suture through soft tissue, the curved needle traverses 180 degrees through a mechanical process with each pull of the trigger, and is capable of suturing in flat or overlapping surfaces. After each pass, a series of simple sutures are placed one after the other without tying or cutting the suture material, the suture should be evenly spaced and the stress on the suture line should be evenly distributed, the line pass at the end of the suture line. The increasing use of automated suturing devices in laparoscopic operations is expected to provide significant opportunities for the growth of the global automated suturing devices market in the coming years.
The report “Automated Suturing Devices Market, By Product (Disposable, Reusable), By Application ( Cardiac, Orthopedic, Gastrointestinal, Ophthalmic), By End User (Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Hospitals) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends Analysis and Forecast till 2032 “
• In December 2022, Medtronic plc. A global leader in healthcare technology, announced its December inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index as one of the world’s leading companies for sustainability.
• In December 2022, Boston Scientific Corporation and Acotec Scientific Holdings Limited announced in December that they would make a partial offer to acquire up to 65% of Acotec, a Chinese medical technology company that offers Boston Scientific solutions for a variety of interventional procedures.
• In November 2022, Boston Scientific Corporation announced in November that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., for a cash price of $10 per share, reflecting an enterprise value is approximately $615 million.
Suturing devices are most important and useful for suturing operations, covering wounds or repairing injuries. Automatic suturing devices work with minimal incisions, minimal blood loss, reduced needle wounds and infection-free suturing that play a vital role in the outcome of surgical procedures, the complexity of some surgical procedures is markedly reduced by automatic suturing devices. This enables surgeons to work in tight spaces during advanced laparoscopic procedures and allow tissue to reach its natural anatomical position, rather than pulling or manipulating tissue with suturing devices. Suture and fibrin sealants are important surgical aids in creating an optimal setting for wound closure and wound healing. Generally, sutures are used to close wounds because the suture provides the mechanical support necessary to hold the material closed. Innovation in the Automated Suturing Devices market is increasing worldwide, driven by technological developments in automated suturing devices that are more efficient to use.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Automated Suturing Devices Market accounted for US$ 3.6 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 6.3 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.6%. The Automated Suturing Devices Market is segmented based on Product, Application, End User and Region.
• Based on Product, Automated Suturing Devices Market is segmented into Disposable, Reusable.
• Based on Application, Automated Suturing Devices Market is segmented into Cardiac, Orthopedic, Gastrointestinal, and Ophthalmic.
• Based on End user, Automated Suturing Devices Market is segmented into Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Hospitals.
• By Region, the Automated Suturing Devices Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.