Baby Food Market accounted for US$ 61.36 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 116.72 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.7%. Baby food is designed primarily for toddlers and infants aged 4 months to 3 years. Baby food is soft and easy to eat, as well as helping to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers and newborns. Baby food comes in a variety of forms, including powder, solid, and liquid. Cereals are one type of solid baby food. Powdered baby food, on the other hand, is inexpensive and may be fed to an infant by mixing it with water. It’s also available in a variety of flavours, shapes, and flavours. These infant food items are readily available and can be obtained directly from manufacturers.
The report ” Global Baby Food Market, By Product Type (Ready to Feed Baby Food, Dried Baby Food, Infant Cereals, Infant Milk Formula, and Others), By Form (Powder, Liquid, and Solid), by Source Type (Inorganic and Organic), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Specialty Stores, Drugstores, Hypermarkets, Online Channel, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
• In May 2021, Food processing company Heinz has been producing baby food for decades. Now, it’s set to launch a plant-based range after market research showed parents weren’t satisfied with the options available.The range, called Heinz for Baby Pulses, consists of three options — Saucy Pasta Stars with Beans & Carrot, Potato Bake with Green Beans & Sweet Garden Peas, and Risotto with Chickpeas & Pumpkin. All three options are free of added sugar and salt. They also count towards the recommended five daily servings of fruit and vegetables.
• In January 2021, Timios, a Bangalore based packaged healthy snack brand for children, enters into the baby food market with the launch of its new category of ‘Made to Order’ Porridge range for infants and toddlers. This new product is designed keeping in mind the nutritional requirements of babies between ages of 6 to 18 months, and is available in 12 variants.
The worldwide baby food market is primarily driven by factors such as the increasing number of working women around the world, which has resulted in increased parental concern for their infants. As a result, quick infant food has aided working moms in time management. Furthermore, nonlactation concerns in mothers have led to a reliance on professionally manufactured baby food products, which help infants meet their nutritional demands. Furthermore, as people’s lifestyles change and their disposable money rises, demand for baby food products rises. Urbanization and population growth will present a lucrative opportunity for global market players.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Baby Food Market accounted for US$ 61.36 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 116.72 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.7%. Global Baby Food is segmented into product type, form, distribution channel and region.
• Based on Product Type, the Global Baby Food Market is segmented into Ready to Feed Baby Food, Dried Baby Food, Infant Cereals, Infant Milk Formula, and Others.
• Based on Form, the Global Baby Food Market is segmented into Powder, Liquid, and Solid.
• Based on Distribution Channel, the Global Baby Food Market is segmented into Supermarkets, Specialty Stores, Drugstores, Hypermarkets, Online Channel, and Others.
• By Region, the Global Baby Food Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Baby Food Market:
The key players in the global Baby Food Market includes Nestlé SA., Hero Group GmbH, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co.,H.J. Heinz., Bristol-Myers Squibb., DANONE., Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd., Abbott Laboratories Inc., Royal FrieslandCampina NV., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Pfizer Inc., The Hain Celestial Group Inc, Hangzhou Beingmate Group Co Ltd.,and Arla Foods Amba..
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-