Many students believe that the National Defence Academy (NDA) is a difficult exam that only the most intelligent students can pass. Some students believe that only students with a high percentage can pass the NDA. That is not the case. There are numerous myths about the NDA that cause candidates to be perplexed. So, before you read this article, keep in mind that only exceptional students with high percentages pass the NDA exam, whereas average students with low percentages pass.
Making the proper preparation strategy is not the next step. You can clear the NDA in one of three ways:
1. Independent Study
2. Enroll in any NDA coaching programme
3. Enroll in the best NDA Foundation coaching centre in dehradun Best NDA Foundation Coaching Centre in Dehradun in Cadets Defence Academy.
Let’s compare all of the options above:
1. Many students believe that by studying independently, they will be able to pass the NDA. They set their goals and attempted to achieve them at first, but they gradually lost their ability to be self-motivated. They also lack a good strategy and high-scoring areas. They struggle alone, and many students neglect their preparation.
2. There are numerous NDA Foundation coaches in Dehradun that advertise their NDA foundation preparation services. However, the reality is that they are not entirely dedicated to NDA. Along with the NDA, they set many goals for the candidates. However, one must understand that NDA necessitates extensive preparation. Whether it’s a math test or a general ability test. UPSC questions are never repeated. Furthermore, the questions in Mathematics, Physics, and General Knowledge are vastly different.
3. The third option is to attend Cadets Defence Academy for NDA Foundation preparation. To begin with, the Cadets Defence Academy is a residential academy. A candidate’s schedule is set here, from waking up in the morning to going to bed. The candidates live under the supervision of retired military personnel. The morning begins with Physical Fitness Training, followed by regular classes in all subjects following the UPSC pattern. Following each chapter, the previous year’s papers are solved to provide insight into the changing exam pattern. Evening classes are available because the syllabus is lengthy and it is not possible to complete it solely through lip service, so evening classes are also offered. Candidates are also taught communication skills and personality development. Because the ultimate goal is to pass not only the written exam but also the SSB interview. In the evening, candidates participate in sports activities under the supervision of physical therapists. After dinner, the candidates are given three hours of supervised self-study.
Cadets Defence Academy is the best NDA Foundation coaching centre in Dehradun and holds regular weekly tests to assess candidates’ progress. Every Saturday morning, a physical fitness test and an evening written test are held. If you inquire about the tests, many NDA Foundation programmes promise them but do not deliver. At Cadets Defence Academy, we make certain that the exams are conducted in accordance with the most recent NDA Foundation pattern.
The NDA exam requires not only knowledge but also stamina. Because the exam lasts 5 hours and is divided into 2.5 hours for each paper of the Mathematics and General Ability Test. So sitting for 5 hours with maximum efficiency is difficult. Keeping this in mind, we conduct regular mock tests based on the NDA pattern just before the exam to give candidates a sense of time management.
So, if you choose the best NDA Foundation Coaching Centre in Dehradun then time is your most valuable asset. NDA has an age range of 16.5 to 19.5. Today, a candidate can complete his 10+2 up to the age of 17 or 17.5. As a result, he does not have many chances to fail. So, our advice is to make a wise decision because it is well said that “well begun is half done.”
So, start strong with Cadets Defence Academy the best NDA Foundation Coaching Centre in Dehradun and achieve your goal of joining the armed forces as an officer.