Office 365 is an advanced cloud-based email service provider which has also become a necessity for attracting users towards it. Due to which many users keep looking for solutions to migrate data from Thunderbird to Office 365 as well.
The data in Thunderbird mailbox is saved in MBOX and Maildir file whereas in Office 365 the data can be imported manually in PST file. It is challenging for the user to do such data conversion from Thunderbird to Office 365.
That’s why we recommend using MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This solution helps the user to load data and migrate the data easily to the default and in-place archive of Office 365.
The software has several other features that make it easy to bulk, filter, and migrate selected emails from Thunderbird to Office 365.
How to import Thunderbird to Office 365?
Any user who wants to migrate emails from Thunderbird to Exchange Online can follow the below methods.
- Download & install MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool and run the application on Windows OS.
- Click on Add file button and load the mailbox into the software.
- Press the export button to start the migration in bulk from Thunderbird to Office 365.
- Choose O365 mail format with one mailbox: Primary & In-place Archive and press Next.
- Fill in the login credential of O365 and press the sign-in button.
Now the user has to wait for the process to finish after that can check the O365 account. With the free version of the software, users can import the first 20 emails from each folder without any additional application.
For more detail: Import Thunderbird to Office 365