Having a digital business card in this digitization age comes with exclusive perks for marketing. It can play a vital role in making connections and landing up next customers. Gone are the days when physical cards were enough to make the maximum impact. On the other hand, digital cards are an unavoidable need with extended features and benefits. A business card can curb geographical differences and limitations, making contact sharing seamless and secure.
A digital business card includes all sorts of necessary information like a website, phone number, address, and more. Moreover, you can add a logo to provide a compelling brand in front of the prospects. Simply put, a digital card is a transformed version of traditional paper cards and a worthy alternative.
But, where to find a reliable business card maker tool among a lot of options? Here we are sharing some of the best suggestions to design the featured and functional electronic cards.
Designhill Business Card Maker
Designhill is the #1 tool to design creative and trendy digital business cards (https://www.designhill.com/digital-business-card). It offers affordable, convenient, and flexible cards for both personal and professional requirements. You can even use logo design in digital cards to add branding value. Simply put, you can have the best miniature website with the required contact details and social sharing options. The DIY tool from Designhill allows you to create & customize the card in just a few seconds. You can edit or modify the information anytime with no hidden charges. Use these efficient digital cards to gain a solid online presence with a competitive edge.
– Easy to edit flexibility with complete customization control.
– Suitable for both personal brands and enterprises.
– Pre-designed templates to choose from.
– Modern design with innovative features.
– Include social channels and contact details in the card.
– Quick and effortless sharing with QR codes.
– Environmental friendly and affordable.
– No dependency on third-party apps or add-ons.
If you’re looking forward to creating a virtual business card for marketing purposes, the Kado network can be your go-to option. It offers numerous new ways to network and grow your network. Digital business cards even come with a powerful networking solution to transform potential leads into customers. With the Kado network app, you get to receive, share, and organize digital cards. Overall, it makes digital card designing and management seamless for you.
– Digital cards come with free templates to make them creative and affordable.
– Inbuilt paper card scanner to store all contacts in a single place.
– It is somewhat similar to an all-in-one management app for all your digital cards.
– Easy integration with major platforms like LinkedIn, Gmail, and Outlook.
– Records note in the app along with the option to link with relevant contact.
This option is best suited for organizing all digital business cards in one spot. If you’ve been looking for an all-in-one app that allows the creation and organizing of business cards, your search ends here. HiHello is a kind of contact manager app for both Android & iOS platforms. Moreover, the app even allows the seamless sharing of digital business cards with other users who aren’t app users. Every recipient can access it and find the contact information without any hassle. On top of everything, you can always add contact information, social media links, and more to improve engagement.
– Easy to create business cards in a few simple steps.
– It comes with a digital address book and social media accounts.
– Easy digital card sharing via email, SMS, social media, QR code, and more.
– HiHello allows email signature creation with linking to digital cards.
– Allows adding the digital business card with a virtual background.
– Effective to share in meetings, online events, and more.
– Virtual business cards include a card scanner to convert paper cards into digital ones.
CamCord is not mainly for digital business card designing, but also offers better contact/address book management. You get to capture the paper cards and handle the contact easily. The ideal business card maker app serves multiple purposes including the electronic exchange of cards. Moreover, CamCard also provides the option to add reminders and notations along with organizing contacts. So, if you need an app for designing beautiful cards and managing contact information, CamCord can be a worthy option.
– It allows scanning physical cards and storing information.
– Business card maker app runs flawlessly without any glitches.
– Share the digital card with others for better networking and connectivity.
– Features of a multi-language card reader.
– Receive notifications for updates in any contact.
– Add tags and reminders to business cards for hassle-free organization.
Adding videos to the digital business card can be next-level innovation. While the world is relying more on simple electronic business cards, Know.ee allows you to integrate a relevant video. It holds the capability to create a good first impression among the potential users/audience. It creates a huge scale of upgrades from paper business cards to video cards. Along with the video content, you even get to add other information like website links, social accounts, phone numbers, and more.
– Add logo design and use your company branding on a digital card.
– Use videos in the business cards to stand out in the market.
– Share cards easily with anyone with no limitations.
– Compliance with data protection regulations.
– Information control and management.
While the electronic business card caters to aesthetics and design, security is another important aspect to consider. Beaconstac understands this and provides business cards with top-notch security benefits. No need to worry about the public sharing of cards online as it covers all sorts of security parameters. Stay safe from cybercrimes if the contact or other information on the business cards is really sensitive. The Beaconstac app allows entering the details in the secure template from malicious activities. Moreover, it also allows you to create digital cards in bulk with a few simple clicks. It makes Beaconstac ideal for both personal brands as well as enterprises.
– GDPR and security (SOC-2) compliant.
– Saves the information from malicious attempts.
– Track the business card scanning at a certain time and location.
– Performance tracking for best and worst cards.
– Easy integration with relevant tools and processes.
– Use spreadsheets to create up to 2000 digital cards.
– Multiple card creation with the template branding.
– Create dynamic QR codes for updates regarding contact updates.
Canva is a reliable choice if you’re looking forward to creating physical as well as digital business cards. The app is a famous online designing and publishing medium for a wide range of categories. Apart from digital cards, it even allows you to create content like posters, presentations, banners, videos, and more. It is not specifically a business card maker app but includes almost every sort of graphic design requirement that one needs. You can have thousands of pre-designed templates in canvas to design or create a business card. However, the app even allows you to play around and curate the ideal design as per your expectations. Canva is also suitable if you wish to design a paper business card and print the same.
– Numerous templates for business cards.
– Access to all icons, images, and other design elements.
– Real-time business card creation and modification.
– Easy sharing and exporting cards in multiple formats.
– Option to upload business cards on sharing apps.
– Printing option for business cards.
– Flexibility to order physical business cards.
If you need business cards online but don’t have much budget, Haystack should fit right in the criteria. The business card creator tool has a simplified user interface providing ease of designing and sharing cards. Save your time and effort while using the most creative and useful tool online. The integrated analytics tool also allows complete tracking of digital card users. You can also skip the additional features and get a creative business card most affordably.
– Use multiple contact details, images, social media links, and more.
– Easy to integrate with other CRM solutions.
– GDPR compliance with best reviews.
– Takes care of the privacy and security of business card information.
– Unique URL and QR code sharing
– Powerful dashboard for hassle-free tracking.
Digital business cards are suitable if you dream of marketing or advertising boost. Experts advise including your business logo on your business card. You can use a free logo creator to design a logo quickly online! Reach a much wider audience base with your professional image and branding. Access innovative features and designs in the business cards to contribute to your business marketing goals.
Hopefully, our suggestions for the digital card maker proves helpful in your decision. Browse the features, design flexibility, functionality, and customization terms to gain exclusive benefits. Hence, there is no doubt about the capability and benefits of business cards these days. Further, you need to make the final tool choice as per your requirements.
Regardless of whether you choose a simple digital card or one with advanced tracking/analytics, it helps to stand out in the market. Match the pace with the growing digitization with your new business card today.