The new report titled ‘Global Biofuels Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Biofuels market outlook over the forecast duration (2019-2027). Researchers have taken a holistic approach towards the global market analysis and highlighted the factors that influence the overall growth of the market.
The global Biofuels Market is expected to reach USD 247.38 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing environmental awareness among consumers and increasing government supportive policies and initiatives regarding the adoption of biofuels to reduce the emission levels of carbon dioxide in the environment. Advancing research and development for the production of cost-effective biofuels is augmenting the demand for the industry.
To get access to the complete report on the Biofuels market, click on the link mentioned here:https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biofuels-market
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Biofuels market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ethanol dominated the market with a share of 61.5% in 2019 due to its higher efficiencies and lower emission levels of carbon dioxide.
- The huge demand for corn for the production of biofuels is mainly due to its larger availability and lower price. Excessive usage of corn all across the world is leading to the scarcity of the food products made from corn.
- The increasing demand for liquid biofuel is mainly due to its growing usage in the transportation sector, mostly the aviation segment.
- North America dominated the market with a share of 48.6% in 2019, owing to the presence of a substantial amount of feedstock. Besides, the U.S. is one of the leading producers of biofuels and is also utilizing it in the transportation sector.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Biofuels Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biofuels Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Biofuels market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
The report classifies the global Biofuels market into various regions, including:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Request a sample copy of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/114
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Power to Gas Market By Technology (Methanation, Electrolysis), By End-User (Utilities, Commercial, Industrial), Forecasts to 2027
- Small Modular Reactor Market By Type (Pressurized heavy water reactor (PHWR), High-temperature reactor (HTR)), By Deployment (Single Module Plant, Multi-Module Plant), By Application (Power Generation, Desalination, Process Heat), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756