QuickBooks is one of the best accounting applications for small businesses. Despite its usefulness, this software is far from perfect. While working on this application, you may come across several annoying issues that may hamper your work. One such frustrating issue is QuickBooks Error 3180. QuickBooks Error 3180 is an issue that happens when the account mapping of sales tax payable accounts is incorrect. We know that you are also struggling with this issue and that’s why you are here. In this blog, we intend to show you the common causes and the best solutions to solve QuickBooks Error 3180.
Why does QuickBooks Error 3180 appear?
The two most common causes of QuickBooks Error 3180 are described below:
- The account mapping of sales tax payable account is incorrect
- When one or more item on receipt have the sale tax payable account selected as the target account
How to solve QuickBooks Error 3180?
Based on the causes, we have come up with the most suitable solutions to solve QuickBooks Error 3180:
Solution 1: Assign the vendor to the sales tax item
- Open QuickBooks and then choose a list
- Now go to the item and then select include inactive
- Select type to sort the list alphabetically
- Ensure that all the sales tax items have a tax agency attached to it
Solution 2: Choose your tax preference
- Open QuickBooks POS
- Go to file menu and then choose preference
- Now select company
- Under the financial, select account
- Click on the basic and advanced tab
- Now make changes to the QuickBooks sales tax payable is only listed in the sales tax
- Make the necessary changes and tun financial exchange
All these solutions can help you terminate QuickBooks Error 3180 in less time. However, if these solutions don’t work, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service 1-855-977-7463 and get the best technical assistance for QuickBooks Error 3180. Our experts have years of experience in their respective field. They use their skills and experience to get you relief from annoying QuickBooks problems.