Cordless vacuum cleaner market is projected to grow from US$ 5380.34 million in 2019 to US$ 30983.7 million by 2029. Global cordless vacuum cleaner market is driven by huge demand for less time consuming cleaning and automated solution for cleaning to maintain hygiene for better infrastructural facilities. Moreover, the cordless vacuum cleaner is eco- friendly which is expected to upsurge the target market growth over the forecast period. Nevertheless, increase in urban population and improving standards of living is creating lucrative opportunities for the target market key players. In addition, cordless vacuum cleaner can work without any electric connection this makes vacuum cleaner handy which is the current target market trend observed.
The report ” Global Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Market, By Product Type (Upright, Robotics, Stick, Hand-held, Canister, Wet or Dry, and Backpack), By Mode of Sale (Offline and Online), By Application (Commercial and Household), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
• In August 2018, Bissell, Inc. acquired Sanitaire Corporation which is the commercial vacuum brand to improve the user cleaning experience and deliver products that increase productivity.
People’s spending capacity is increasing due to an increase in the working population and rising disposable income. They seek to adapt to technology improvements that will allow them to complete the same duties in less time in order to save time and energy. The same is true in this business, where technology is upgraded on a regular basis. As a result of the transition, vacuum cleaners have become more popular, as they are easier to use and clean in less time. This is the primary reason for its high popularity among today’s youth.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global cordless vacuum cleaner market is projected to grow from US$ 5380.34 million in 2019 to US$ 30983.7 million by 2029. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, mode of sale, application, and region.
• By product type, the global cordless vacuum cleaner market is segmented into upright, robotics, stick, hand-held, canister, wet or dry, and backpack. Hand held product type segment is expected to dominate the product type segment over the forecast period owing to its high use across the globe.
• By mode of sale, the global cordless vacuum cleaner market is categorized into offline and online. Offline mode of sale segment is estimated to dominate the mode of sale segment as consumers usually prioritize to buy cordless vacuum cleaner offline.
• By application, the global cordless vacuum cleaner market is segmented into commercial and household. Household application segment is expected to dominate the application segment owing to high usage of cordless vacuum cleaner in household application
• By region, North America is expected to be the dominating target market over the forecast period. Increase in consumer preference to switch from conventional cleaning technique to automated cleaning solutions is majorly fueling the target market growth in the region. Whereas, Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth over the forecast period due to rise in urban population and improving standards of living. China is majorly augmenting the target market in Asia Pacific.