Destiny 2: Beyond Light is making a difference with its unique content and upgrading level system. Along with the Deep Stone Crypt raid, players are looking for Power and Pinnacle engrams upgrade too. Power and pinnacle engrams are available from Destiny 2: Season of the Hunt. Still, there are chances that players will get a few more Power and Pinnacles in the current season of Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
Upgrading and adding additional upgrades makes the game interesting, and the developers of Destiny 2: Beyond Light are aware of this pretty clearly. As mentioned, Power and Pinnacle will be available soon, but the list of upgrades is already available. Players can also learn how to unlock all the newly introduced upgrades.
But remember, to get the upgrades, you need to hit the soft cap 1200 first. After hitting the level, the upgrades will be available to you. Simultaneously, some of the upgrades will be available after completing the quests, grinding ranks with the crow, and purchasing Varik’s Sabotage missions.
Full list of Powerful Engrams that players can collect every week:
- Zavala – 8 Vanguard bounties.
- Nightfall – 2-3 completions (depending on selected Difficulty).
- Shaxx – 8 Crucible bounties.
- Crucible – Win seven rounds in Survival.
- Banshee – 8 Gunsmith bounties.
- Drifter – 8 Gambit bounties.
- Variks – 8 Europa bounties.
- Stranger – 100 Stasis kills.
- Hawthorne – Clan Engrams (4x from Crucible, Nightfall, Raid, and Gambit).
- Crow – 5 Wrathborn Hunts. *
- Empire Hunts – 2 Completions. *
- Cryptolith Lure – 4 Completions. *
- Trials – Wins (3x from winning three, five, and seven matches).
- Prime Engrams – 2x per day.
All these Powerful Engrams are repeatable. Additionally, there are also three exotic quests, and a ritual weapon quest is available too. Until you finish Europa Challenges 1 and Europa Challenges 2 from the Varik’s Sabotage section, you don’t have to run Empire Hunt Powerful. These missions will require Hereafter Pieces that can be farmed from Europa.
Furthermore, the Cryptolith Lure will offer Powerful for only the first two completions of Wrathborn Hunt. The playlist activities also offer +1 power level items randomly. Even if you manage to claim all Pinnacles and Powerful in a week, you’ll still be able to earn Power up to hard cap 1250 through Gambit, run Strikes, or The Crucible.
List of all currently available Pinnacle Engrams:
- Crow: Complete five Wrathborn Hunts. *
- Crucible: Complete four matches.
- Deep Stone Crypt raid Completion.
- Empire Hunts: Complete on Master Difficulty. *
- Exo Simulation: First completion every week. *
- Gambit: Complete three matches.
- Hawthorne: Clan weekly engram.
- Nightfall: Complete with 100,000 points.
- Trials: Flawless completion.
- Vanguard: Finish three strikes while using daily attuned energy type.
Similar to Power Engram, Pinnacle also weekly rotates. However, you can earn extra Pinnacle also by reaching Legend Glory rank. There are four bounties available in each Iron Banner, and each one offers Pinnacle as a reward.
In each rank, players have something special as a reward. To pass a rank, players have to complete the objectives and find what’s hidden. However, ranks are pretty tough and provide challenging tasks. To complete difficult tasks, players can make some changes with their gears, but it’s all possible after soft cap level 1200.