Games like Counter-Strike always carry the charm every gamer seeks. CS and CS: GO have millions of followers globally. There is no border for the CS: GO gamers. CS: GO Broken Fang has launched new updates to unleash more excitement and enhance the gaming experience. VPESports has given the information on the recent updates in the CS: GO Broken Fang. The updates will bring new gaming modes along with auto-removal of game cache. CS: GO has also thought about the gamers who have low-resolution systems by improving the game’s visualization through graphics and animation.
About CS: GO Broken Fang
Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment developed the fourth edition of the Counter-Strike with the name, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) in 2012. Platforms like Windows, OS X, Xbox 360, and PlayStation support CS: GO. Like the earlier editions of Counter-Strike, it has two teams that go for hard combat – counter-terrorists and terrorists. The objective of the units is to eliminate the other team. After each round, players get rewards based on their individual and their team’s performance. As a result, players get a credit of in-game currency to spend on other weapons or utility for playing the subsequent round. There are dedicated Valve servers available where players can go for matchmaking to play in the online session. CS: GO also allows community gamers to make their servers, custom maps, and game modes.
Weapons and Weapons Categories
In total, there are five categories of weapons available – rifles, sub-machine guns (SMGs), heavy machine guns, pistols, and grenades. Out of 5, 4 are guns, and one is utilities. The Broken Fang Weapon Case has 17 new community-designed weapon skins. It also includes an all-new set of gloves as rare special items. Some of them are:
- Galil AR
In CS: GO, gamers can decorate their weapons with 16 Operation-themed stickers.
Game Modes in CS: GO
There are nine main game modes in CS: GO. They are as follows:
- Competitive: Here, players against each other in two teams of five players in every 45-minute combat.
- Casual: Less combative than Competitive mode and not letting the individual register friendly fire or collision with other teammates.
- Deathmatch: Same as Casual mode. It is primarily a practice tool.
- Arms Race: Like “Gun Game” mode, it is like a race where the teams upgrade their guns by killing the enemies.
- Demolition: It is almost the same as “Arms Race” mode with one minute difference. Here, the guns’ upgradation is possible in the next round.
- Wingman: It is a two-on-two bomb-defusing game-mode taking place for fifteen rounds.
- Flying Scoutsman: In this, players are equipped only with an SSG-08, along with a knife.
- Danger Zone: Danger zone, in a nutshell, is like WWE’s Royal Rumble, where an individual gamer is up against 16 to 18 enemies.
- Weapons Course: It is like an offline tutorial practice mode designed to help amateurs and new gamers use guns and grenades and defuse and plant the bomb.
Updates in CS: GO
The updates added in the CS: GO are:
- Addition of Broken Fang Premier Mode.
- Addition of Retakes game mode.
- New dynamic ping system to more game modes.
- New customizable chat system with a wheel feature.
- Adding new maps for the existing game modes like Ancient, Engage, and Apollo to Scrimmage, Casual, and Deathmatch.
- New Frostbite to Danger Zone game mode.
- Upgrading from Guard and Elysion to Wingman game mode.
- Removal of Mutiny and Swamp.
- Removing excessive details.
- Improvement in visual clarity low-resolution users.
- Mild optimizations at the A Bombsite.
A few days earlier, CS: GO brought updates on the chat filters and steam texts, and other miscellaneous fixes.
The new updates will bring hope to gamers who wait for new gaming excitement in the game. CS games have got the likes of gamers due to the evergreen style. These updates have a broader horizon covering from weapon skins to new maps, game modes, to visual attention. Through each of its variations starting from 1.6, Source, and reaching up to Global Offensive, Counter-Strike has acquired the de facto status of a player’s first game to earn a shooters’ skill.