Exhibiting creativity in leadership is very mandatory, that is what helps a leader outstanding with great legacy after stipulated tenure or period of time.
If you’re a leader or intend to be a leader, I strongly recommend you stick to the salient points discussed in this article.
Now let’s check in the definition of creativity, before a leader or anyone is said to be creative it simply means, the person has exhibited some character or added uncommon knowledge or do things in a bright and different dimension from the usual way. Pedabo Past Questions
Exhibiting Creativity in Leadership
Below are important ways to exhibit creativity in leadership, but before that I would like to define the term “leadership”. TRCN Past Questions
Leadership is simply the process of leading people while a leader is the person that leads.
Any leader that must be creative must have emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence in leadership comprises of 5 things:
1) A leader must be aware of him/herself
2) A leader must develop self-regulation
3) Motivation: Are you passionate about what you are doing, what gives you drive.
4) Empathy: Understand your people, always learn to hear from the other party, and don’t just conclude on your own.
5) Social skills: Your ability to associate with others