Lean Body Burn Review
Thinking of trying one of the prepackaged fat burning diets? Which: Jay Robb’s Fat Burning Diet or Losing Fat? Other diet programs such as the South Beach Diet, the Cabbage Soup Diet, and many more claim that their programs also burn calories. Waiting! Before you spend your hard-earned money on any of these programs, you should build your own fat-burning diet. Also, Check Lean Body Burn Review – Ingredients are Clinically Tested?
To lose weight and get the best fat burners, you need to eat the right kinds of food in moderation AND exercise. If you continue to eat foods loaded with trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sugar, and sodium without exercising, don’t be surprised if one day all of your clothes won’t fit. Continuing with this eating practice also leads to cardiovascular and nutritional diseases.
Unless you’re an Olympian, you can’t eat anything or everything you want and still expect your body to be slim. There are also no magic pills that make fat disappear. A sustainable program of healthy eating and exercise is the best way to burn body fat.
Follow the tips below to create your own fat burning diets.
1. Eat more fat-burning foods that are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, and low in calories.
Vegetables such as broccoli, cucumber, asparagus, beets, onion, garlic, cabbage, spinach
Beans and peas
Fruits such as apples, grapefruits, various berries, especially blueberries
· Whole grains and cereals such as barley, oats, and brown rice. Opt for complex carbohydrates that, unlike white pasta and white rice, are not processed.
Milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, and other low-fat dairy products
Almonds and other healthy nuts
Salmon, tuna, and sardines rich in omega-3
Lean meat such as turkey or chicken (without skin)
Green tea and coffee
2. Eliminate foods high in trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol. Use only monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats like canola and olive oil.
3. Eat foods low in sodium (salt).
4. Use more natural or organic foods, not processed or canned foods.
5. Avoid sugar and opt for sugar substitutes (in moderation).
6. Steam, bake, grill, or poach your food.
7. Water, water, water. Drink water that will help you eliminate toxins from the body. Avoid drinks that are high in sugar and sodium.
· Don’t forget to exercise! Aerobic and strength exercises are great for burning fat and building muscle mass. Muscles burn more fat in the body. Also, exercise will speed up your metabolism along with eating 5-6 small healthy meals and adding chili peppers, especially habaneros and jalapenos, to your diet.
· If you have any health problems, consult your doctor before beginning any exercise or diet program.
Try changing your diet first before purchasing any prepackaged fat burning program. Don’t go on starvation diets and Hollywood diets, which often deprive your body of much-needed nutrients.
Remember, eating healthy foods and exercising is your ticket to destroying those unwanted fats in your body.