Is your child traveling alone and you are worried about the same? Well, the worry is genuine but there is no need to take stress if you choose to make British Airways Reservations. The airline’s crew members look after your kid with extreme care and assure that they are in safe hands. To facilitate the travelers, they have come up with a well-designed unaccompanied minor policy. Before making bookings with them, you are suggested to go through the guidelines given here.
- The minimum age at which children are allowed to travel alone is 14 years, except for SUN-Air of Scandinavia on which kids over 5 years can travel alone.
- To book the unaccompanied minor policy, the travelers need to download the UM form available on the airline’s official website and fill the same.
- To travel along on BA flight, the children must have to show the consent letter signed by parents/ guardians to show their acceptance.
- Other necessary travel documents that are required by an unaccompanied minor are valid passport, visa, and proof of return travel.
- Parents make sure that the phone carried by the child must be fully-charged and must have enough credit balance.
- The cabin crew members will handover your kid to the designated person at the airport as mentioned on the unaccompanied minor form. That person must have to bring his or her photo identification id.
- A limited number of unaccompanied minors are allowed on BA flight, and therefore, make British Airways Reservations accordingly.