Flat Glass Market accounted for US$ 265.85 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 376.73 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.6%. Sir Alastair Pilkington devised the float method in 1952, which produces flat glass. This technology enables the production of clear, tinted, and coated building glass, as well as clear and tinted glass for automobiles. Flat glass is a sort of glass that is made in a planar form from the beginning. It has a flat surface, similar to sheets or paper. When molten glass is stretched out in sheets on a metal plane, it creates this effect. Plate glass and sheet glass are other names for it. Windows, glass doors, transparent walls, and windscreens are among the most typical applications.
• In july 2019 isecam flat glass, Turkey’s largest flat glass manufacturer and Europe’s largest,has finished development of isecam extra stronge laminated Glass,which offers superior safety. With the tagline “Extra stronge, extra performance ,”isecam Flat Glass debuted its new Product to industry leaders at the Eurasia Glass Fair.
The report ” Global Flat Glass Market, By Product Type (Basic Float Glass, Toughened/Tempered Glass, Coated Glass, Laminated Glass, Extra Clear Glass, and Others), By Technology (Float, Rolled, and Sheet), By End-use Industry (Construction and Infrastructure, Automotive and Transportation, Solar Energy, and Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
Increased urbanisation, rising building and construction expenditures, and rising solar panel usage are all key drivers for the worldwide flat glass market to flourish. The increase of the target market is also aided by technological advances in the automobile industry. People’s changing lifestyles have led to an increase in the use of flat glass for interior design applications, propelling the worldwide flat glass market forward. As debts increase as a result of the pandemic outbreak, developers in both the public and private sectors are rethinking their projects. The construction industry has suffered as a result of this.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Flat Glass Market accounted for US$ 265.85 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 376.73 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.6%.Global Flat Glass market is segmented into product type, technology, end-use industry and region.
• Based on Product Type, the Global Flat Glass Market is segmented into Basic Float Glass, Toughened/Tempered Glass, Coated Glass, Laminated Glass, Extra Clear Glass, and Others.
• Based on Technology, the Global Flat Glass Market is segmented into Float, Rolled, and Sheet.
• Based on End-use Industry, the Global Flat Glass Market is segmented into Construction and Infrastructure, Automotive and Transportation, Solar Energy, and Others.
• By Region, the Global Flat Glass Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Europe is expected to account for major revenue share as compared to that of other regions.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Flat Glass Market:
The key players in the global Flat Glass market includes ACG Inc., Saint-Gobain S.A., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., Guardian Industries, Fu Yao Group Co. Ltd, AVIC Sanxin Co., Ltd., and Taiwan Glass Group.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.