If you want to import Thunderbird into Outlook, you will definitely need a perfect solution. Because we know that manual conversion is not for everyone and it is wiser to give up when the file is too large.
There are many third-party solutions in the online market but there is only one solution that works on both mailboxes i.e MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. This GUI application is completely successful and reliable for loading and migrating data to the user.
The software code maintains the data with a complete end-to-end structure and helps the user to bulk, filter, and modify selected mailboxes.
Steps to export Thunderbird to Outlook
- Download MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook converter and install it on any Windows OS.
- Run the software and click on Add file button and then browse the TB mailbox. Users can also use the Autoload button to load the mailbox automatically.
- To start the conversion in bulk, press the export button.
- Select PST file format with one conversion option Single PST and Separate PST
- Browse the destination path to save the converted Thunderbird mailbox and click on the Export button to start the migration.
Users can access the free demo version to learn the software’s conversion steps and features for themselves, as well as convert the first 20 emails from each mailbox.
For more detail: How to export Thunderbird to Outlook?