QuickBooks is accounting software that comes packed with tons of great features. However, one thing that people have been talking about is unwanted errors or issues that may occur in QuickBooks software. One such error that occurs unexpectedly while installing important programs of QuickBooks is QuickBooks Error 1935. QuickBooks Error 1935 comes under the category of installation error that occurs when you are installing an important program while QuickBooks is running on the window startup mode. In case this issue is restricting your installation process, then this blog is for you. In this blog, you will learn about the causes and solutions of QuickBooks Error 1935.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
At times, when you are trying to install QuickBooks or .NET Framework, you may face any one of the mentioned error messages:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
Why does QuickBooks Error 1935 appear?
QuickBooks Error 1935 is an error that occurs when such a scenario happens:
- When another installation is using the same Microsoft .NET framework system files
- The antivirus installed might be interfering with your installation process
- .NET Framework need to be install
- Damaged or corrupted .NET Framework
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1935?
There are some troubleshooting solutions that you can try to ensure that there is no issue from your end.
- Restart computer
- Now start the installation process
- Disable your antivirus program
- Once the installation process gets completed, enable the antivirus software again
- Go to start button
- In the search box, enter Update and then press Enter
- A window update dialog box will appear on your screen
- If you see the latest updates of windows are available, then install the updates
- Start QuickBooks
- Log in to your system
- Make sure that your system has an active internet connection
- Now download QuickBooks install diagnostic Tool
- Once the downloading process gets completed, save the file on the desktop
- Double click on the file to open the file
- Close all your running QuickBooks programs
- Run the tool
- Once the system diagnostic tool gets completed, reboot your system
- Lastly, install QuickBooks
None of them works! Call us on QuickBooks Phone Number 1-(855) 434-3050 to get immediate assistance.