Rajasthan is one of the most popular states in India. Adorned with the quintessence of culture, people of all age groups and walks of life visit Rajasthan each year to be a part of its vibrant culture. Rajasthan is said to have the largest royal palaces in India. In this backdrop, there are so many places that you must visit in Rajasthan if you have not been there yet with Best Tour Operators in Rajasthan. The sheer diversity of culture and architectural marvels is a sure shot way to mesmerize your mind, body and soul. It has many amazing places to visit and explore. Here are some of the most famous places to visit in Rajasthan:
1. Udaipur: This place is known for its beautiful palaces, lakes and temples. You can enjoy boat rides on Lake Pichola and see the sunset from the hills of Lake Palace. The City Palace Museum is also worth visiting.
2. Jaipur: The Pink City is famous for its architecture, shopping malls and gardens such as Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jantar Mantar (an observatory). There are also some interesting museums such as Amber Fort Museum, Jai Vilas Palace Museum and Salim Singh Ki Haveli Museum. If you like shopping, you can visit the Bapu Bazaar area or Subhash Bazaar area where you will find lots of shops selling handmade items such as pottery items, carpets etc.
3. Pushkar: This town is known for its annual camel fair which takes place every November/December (camel market starts on 15th November). It’s also famous for its temples such as Brahma Temple. You can visit this place with Best Travel Agency in Rajasthan.
4. Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of the historic cities of Rajasthan known for its Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umed Bhawan Palace. It also has a museum called Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum which showcases an array of artifacts related to Mughal art and culture.
5. Bikaner: Bikaner is an ancient city located in the northwest portion of Rajasthan state in India and it has numerous attractions to offer tourists including Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace & Museum, and many more. Opt for Travel Company in Rajasthan to visit Bikaner.
For more information, please contact-
Address- Office No. 103 Ground Floor SM Lodha Complex Court Chauraha Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Contact no.-+91-9460344344 +91-2942431111
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org