HIV Diagnostics Market accounted for US$ 3.6 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 10.07 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.8%. Global HIV diagnostics market is driven by increasing incidences of HIV/AIDS across the globe and various governmental initiatives by countries to generate the awareness of HIV in people.
The report “Global HIV Diagnostics Market, By Product (Consumables, Instrument, and Software & Services), By Test Type (Antibody Tests (HIV-1 Screening Tests, HIV-1 Confirmatory Tests and HIV-2 & Group O Diagnostic Tests), Viral Load Tests, CD4 Count Tests, Tests for Early Infant Diagnosis, and Tests for Viral Identification), By End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Blood Banks, Home Care Settings and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″
• In 2018, Abbott Healthcare and Chennai’s YR Gaitonde Centre for AIDS Research and Education entered into a partnership to study the country’s viral diversity to improve the accuracy of diagnostic tests for HIV.
• In 2017, researchers at University of Illinois, Urbana Campaign, developed a portable spectral analyzer based on ELISA assay that enables a smartphone to perform lab grade medical diagnostic tests, which usually requires expensive instruments.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global HIV Diagnostics Market accounted for US$ 3.6 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 10.07 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.8% . The market report has been segmented on the basis of product, test type, end user and region.
• By product, global HIV diagnosis market is segmented into consumables, instrument, and software and services.
• By test type, global HIV diagnosis market is segmented into antibody tests, viral load tests, CD4 count tests, test for early infant diagnosis, and tests for viral identification.
• By end user, global HIV diagnosis market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, Blood Banks, Home Care Settings and Others.
• By region, North America region accounted major share in global HIV diagnostics market. This is owing to factors such as Supportive government initiatives and funding for increasing HIV diagnosis procedures and creating awareness among the population.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global HIV diagnostics market include Cepheid, BD Biosciences, Roche Diagnostics, Zyomyx Incorporation, Merck & Co., Inc., Bristol –Myres Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Hologic Incorporation, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, and Abbott Laboratories.
Other Related Reports:-