The Ophthalmic product Careprost contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic- 0.03%. It is a revolutionary product used to reduce the IOP or Intraoccular pressure built within the eye. Careprost is very useful to treat the IOP that occurs due to Glaucoma. Careprost ophthalmic solution reduces the chances of developing loss of eyesight due to Glaucoma. Glaucoma leads to an increase in the IOP that can reduce your vision; hence Careprost acts a best medicine to reduce Glaucoma.
Another benefit of using Careprost is the ability of the product to treat hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is an eyelash problem that causes falling of eyelashes leading to sparse eyelashes. Careprost is helpful to treat hypotrichosis and make the lashes longer and stronger.
Uses of Careprost 0.03 %:
Careprost is used to treat Hypotrichosis. The treatment of the eyelashes helps to grow the eyelashes back. Careprost helps to grow the eyelashes and make them thick and dark. The eyelashes become longer, darker and hence, it is one of the remedial options to grow eyelashes.
Ingredients present in Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost 0.03 %. Other than bimatoprost, careprost contains Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium chloride, citric acid, monohydrate, water and preservative benzylchonium chloride. To adjust the ph levels sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid are also added. Get Careprost eye drops from Genericaura.
Working of Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. It is prostaglandin like product that has the produced to maintain the normal eye pressure. The Bimatoprost increases the flow of the aqueous humour out of the eye via a spongy tissue known as the trabecular network. This makes the fluid to flow out of the eye and thus the pressure in the eyes also lowers. Hence, as the water flows out of the eyes, the risk of eye damage lowers.
Although it is very easy to use Careprost eye drops, yet there are a few questions that arise in the mind of the consumers. The common queries and their answers are as follows:
How to use Careprost?
Careprost should be used in a proper manner to achieve best results. For getting maximum eyelash growth, you should apply Careprost continuously for 12-16 weeks. Stopping the application will reduce the eyelashes to their original size.
If you will follow are the detailed instructions ven below then you will be able to grow your eyelashes longer and thicker:
- Thoroughly wash your hands, especially the fingertips and nails.
- Wash-off any makeup and remains from the eyes and face.
- Remove your contact lens before application of careprost.
- Squeeze a drop of Careprost on an eyeliner brush and apply the product on the upper lash line. Then spread the liquid on the eyelashes. Never let the liquid to enter the eye.
- Wipe off the excess liquid from the eyes and nearby area using a tissue.
- Wash the brush thoroughly to keep it clean
- Replace the bottle cap to maintain hygiene.
- Use Careprost thrice a week to maintain the length of the eyelashes, once you achieve the desired length.
What are the side effects of careprost:
Although Careprost shows very less side effects, still the person using this product should be careful enough to use the product nicely so as cause minimum side effects. When using Careprost, some customers have reported its side effects. Some of the customers have experienced side effects such as:
- Red congested eyes
- Itching, irritation or inflammation of the eye or eyelid
- Dry eyes
- Conjunctival edema
- Pigmentation in iris
- Vision disturbances
- Burning feeling
- Unfamiliar sensation
- Sensitivity to light
- Visual changes
- Darkened eyelashes
- Colouring or pigment of the area around the eye
When should you avoid the drug Careprost for eyelashes?
You should avoid using Careprost in case if:
- You are allergic to the active ingredient or any other ingredient present in the drug
- Have any other eye infection
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have respiratory problems
- You are wearing contact lenses, always remove your lenses before using the drug
How long should the drug be used?
Use the drug continuously for 13-16 weeks. It will help you to get the maximum length. Use the Careprost eyelashes once in a week to maintain the desired length of eyelashes. If you stop using the product on eyelashes then it may return to the original length.
How to store the drug?
Store the drug in a cool and dry place. Remember to replace the cap of the bottle every time you use the drug. Dispose of the drug after 4 weeks of opening the drug. you can buy Careprost online at low price from Indian online pharmacy with the Genuine quality of products and Best shipping charges.