Passengers who have made flight reservations on Allegiant Airlines don’t have to stress about flight changes or cancellations. The airline understands that there can be legit reasons such as a close one’s death, an important event to attend, etc. That is why it offers flexibility to make flight changes with or without paying flight changes depending on the conditions of the airline’s flight change policy.
What are the steps to reschedule or change your Allegiant Flight Ticket?
There can be situations when you can’t travel on your scheduled flight departure date. Therefore, the airline allows its passengers to make changes to their advanced flight tickets using Allegiant airlines manage booking so that they can use their unused flight tickets for their future travel needs.
Here are the steps to reschedule or change your flight ticket online –
- Go to the Allegiant airlines official site.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation code to log into your account.
- Now search for the Manage Travel option on the page and click on it.
- Select a flight you want to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flight change process.
- You will now have to pay the flight change fee if you make the flight changes after the grace period.
- If you are making a new Allegiant airlines booking, you will have to pay the fare difference in case the new flight ticket is more costly than the original flight ticket.
- In the last step, you will receive a flight confirmation mail from the airline.
How to reschedule or change your flight ticket offline?
In case you fail to make flight changes such as the date and the origin of your Allegiant airlines booking online, call on the customer care phone number and ask the flight representative to change your flight information on your behalf. You can also visit the booking center or kiosk at the nearby airport to reschedule your flight ticket hand-to-hand.
Terms and Conditions of Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy
If you have made an Allegiant airlines booking and want to make flight changes, keep the following things in mind for a better travel experience.
- According to the airline’s flight change policy, a passenger who makes flight changes to his already booked flight tickets within seven days before the scheduled flight departure will not get any travel credit for their future travel needs.
- The airline charges $75 as a flight change fee from passengers who make flight changes after the grace period.
- If you have purchased a TripFlex then, you don’t have to pay the flight change fee or penalty.