QuickBooks is one of the highly preferred accounting applications by small and medium-sized businesses. Besides, it keeps your data secure. Thus, you need to set a strong password to keep your data secure. However, you need to reset QuickBooks password if you forget it due to any reason. At times, you might also need to reset the passwords for different users depending on certain instances.
- Firstly, sign in to the QuickBooks application as an admin user.
- Then, click on the Company menu followed by the set up users and password option.
- After that, click on the setup user option and enter the password when asked.
- Afterward, a User List will appear on your screen. From the list, you need to select for whom you want to change the password.
- Now, click on the Edit User option.
- Enter the new password and click on the Next twice.
- At last, click on Finish.
The above steps would have helped you Reset QuickBooks Password without any trouble if you remember it.