QuickBooks is a multi-feature accounting application that makes employee work more accessible by providing advanced accounting features on one single platform. Besides being the most famous application, it also holds some bugs such as QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013. This error occurs while using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Initially, open the accounting software by clicking on the QuickBooks icon.
- Then, sign in to the company file as an admin.
- Click on the Preferences tab under the Edit menu and choose the Checking tab.
- Select the Default option under My Preferences.
- Then, you have to select the default account for all the options.
- Click on OK.
- Enter the credentials to log in to the online banking by using QuickBooks again.
We hope the above steps would have helped you fix QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013 without any hassle.