Image technology is at the top: every day a new tool appears to give body to creative ideas. If you still don’t know how to best use photorealistic renders, read all about 2021 software.
6 Reasons to use photorealistic renders in your projects
The render photorealistic is the tool used to capture the customer’s attention, but also to check in advance the errors of a project. Now every professional needs it because it wins out compared to the sketches drawn of the past. There are several reasons:
- Show moving images, going beyond just three-dimensional
- It allows an immersive experience to the viewer, striking the imagination
- It facilitates the stylistic choices of the designer, reducing the margin of error
- It comes straight to the viewer’s mind, who remembers the content more easily
- It is shared online, favoring teamwork
- It can be edited indefinitely without having to reprint.
The biggest consumers of photorealistic renderings are architects and designers, professionals who need to embody creativity in real time. The duration of the design is greatly reduced and the customer can see each solution in record time. All for the benefit of collections.
All photorealistic render applications: choose yours!
Photorealistic renderings, however, are daily bread for other professionals as well Corporate Video Production Companies In Dubai. In fact, this type of representation has various stages, applicable to several activities. That is:
- Geometry and modeling of the 3D model of scenes, objects and natural phenomena: for those who design videogames, building constructions and design objects
- Photo-based rendering, with added lights, shadows, effects. It produces the real photorealistic render. Used in advertising, project presentations, architecture competitions, art exhibitions, real estate sales. In this type of rendering, virtual, designed or actually existing 3D models are inserted
- Animation and simulation – applies to both 3D modeling and photorealistic rendering. It gives dynamic movement to static images, offering the 4D experience to the viewer. Used for project verification and to bring videogame scenes to life
- Interactive environment: use it if you want to turn photorealistic rendering into an immersive experience and let the audience participate in the scene. Ideal for virtual tours of any kind, E-learning and computer graphics. The most famous example is Augmented Reality, which hooks up to design programs such as BIM.
You have the clearest ideas on how to use technology to showcase your work to clients, whether it’s a house, an object, or a surreal scene. Find out now how to best use photorealistic renders for your business in 2021.
The best photorealistic rendering software for 2021
You are a novice Graphic Designer and you want to expand your clientele by creating realistic renderings. Or you are a technician, you participate in an architecture competition and they ask you to submit a photorealistic rendering of your project. Or maybe you work in advertising and are part of a team chasing 4D ideas that cause a sensation. Here is some software that in 2021 allow you to achieve these goals:
It is loved because it lets you choose the interface between the default and the easy one. You freely set the difficulties of the scenes you design on “high”, “medium” and “low” levels. So both advanced users and beginners are able to use it! The new version interfaces well with models of any origin, because it is able to import the IFC format. Atlantis 2021 integrates LUT, a system of filters to modify calorimetry and contrast. So you create a special atmosphere or fix images in the preview and final rendering. Filters are predefined, but if you want your own, you can import it from various websites as a. CUBE, free or licensed.
It is a 2021 feature within SolidWorks Visualize, to create photorealistic renderings of 3D models. Suitable for all content creators, both in marketing and architectural design. It lets you work on models imported from Autodesk Alias, Rhino, Sketch Up, 3ds Max and CAD.
REVIT 2021 Autodesk Raytracer
The new Autodesk Raytracer function allows rendering within REVIT 2021, obtaining a realistic representation. Show Materials and Artificial Lighting: Rotating the model displays surfaces in multiple lighting conditions. The interface uses smart default settings; they easily generate a photorealistic rendering without great technological knowledge. Again there are advanced settings for experienced users.
V-Ray by Chaos Group
It offers truly cutting-edge rendering technology, capable of creating more advanced photorealistic images. V-Ray can be integrated with 3ds Max, Sketchup, Rhino, Revit and Unreal; V-Ray’s quality, power, speed, coupled with the creative control it offers, make it a favorite of artists and designers.
It is an “immersive” software: in real time it produces high quality images, panoramas and standard or 360º VR videos. Ideal for professionals of the ‘ architecture of’ building, the urban planning and landscape, dealing with customers. It has a simple and intuitive interface; Easily transform BIM or CAD models from static renderings into compelling and realistic experiences. Choose the geographic location and apply a real context, or view the construction phases of the project and impress the customer!
It ‘sa software 3D rendering in real-time working with Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD. With the new version you create immersive panoramas and experiences to share online with clients or colleagues. Enscape allows you to inspect and evaluate any changes made in a second. Original, because it also includes stylized modes, such as sketch models, paper and polystyrene.
You finally have the list of the most up-to-date realistic rendering software. But that’s not enough. Here are some tips on the mistakes to avoid in your immersive experiences and outperform the competition.
Photorealistic rendering for your business: 4 mistakes to avoid
Photorealistic rendering is the solution proposed in various freelance activities. But you don’t have to waste this means thinking that up-to-date software is enough to achieve success. Here are some tips to avoid making rendering management mistakes:
- Don’t save. If you are struggling with an important project that can be the turning point of your life, go all out and choose a high-level photorealistic rendering. So you will be competitive and win the contract. Don’t spare any special effects, including Augmented Reality, and you’ll be on top
- Offer immersive experiences to amaze. Are you looking for ideas to capture the attention of your students? Give them an immersive experience with photorealistic rendering to share in DAD. Be careful though, take care of the contents. Special effects alone are not enough in this case
- Don’t discard it in presentations. Are you preparing the launch of a start-up but you don’t know how to make public speeches? A photorealistic render can replace words. But it must be done in collaboration with a freelance professional who studies company policy
- Relaunch your business. Your art gallery has been closed for months, sales have stopped. Use a photorealistic rendering to tell an online exhibition. Watch out, use only the original items. No to special effects and plays of light that alter the aesthetic aspect of what you sell.