To connect the HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer, you are required to establish an active Internet by connecting it to a Wireless router. There are several methods for setting a wireless network connection. By executing any one of the ways, you can set up your HP printer to Wi-Fi.
Easy Guidelines for HP officejet 5255 Wireless Printer Setup
The Simple and Quick Steps for HP officejet 5255 Wireless Printer Setup power up your compact HP printer.
- Make use of the controls on the touch panel to connect to the Wi-Fi
- Press the arrow key on the right and then tap Setup.
- Choose Network Setup and select Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard.
- Select the Network name or SSID from the list displayed.
- Enter the security WEP/WPA passphrase or security key and tap Done.
- Press OK so that you confirm the settings and device stores the same.
- Touch OK when the screen prompts printing the wireless report.
Contact us: – Connect HP Officejet 5255 to Wifi