PDF is considered to be a standard file format for presenting documents and images. Once it is saved, it can’t be modified. People may find it difficult to edit a PDF file. Various third-party apps have now emerged and are helpful in editing a PDF file. If you want to convert a PDF file into a Word document, you don’t need any expensive software to do so. This article will make it easy for you to do so in just a few steps.
Convert Using Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is a great software that lets you convert your PDF file into a Word document. You can also make the formatting and text-related changes to a PDF file so that your document looks great. The free version of Adobe Acrobat does not offer the feature to convert a PDF file into a Word document. If you are new to Adobe Acrobat and register an account with it, you can avail yourself of a 7-day trial. Adobe Acrobat is available for both Android and Windows. For converting a PDF file into a Word document, one can follow the steps below.
- Open the PDF that you want to convert in Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on the “Export PDF” option.
- Click on Microsoft Word, which can display several formats available on the software.
- Choose .docx file.
- After you have selected the .docx file, click on setting cog and additional settings.
- Choose the format that you find suitable.
- Click on the “Export” button.
- Now, Acrobat will start text recognition for the scanned texts. Sometimes, the feature may not work.
- You can reformat or edit the document as per your preference.
- Name the Word document and save it.
Convert using Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word helps a user convert a PDF file into a Word document. In order to convert a PDf file into a Word document, All you need to do is just follow the steps:
- Launch Word and simply select the “File” option.
- As you select the file, a new window will appear. Look at the menu bar on the left; you will see “File.” Now, click on “Open” below the “File” option.
- Clicking on the “Open” will display you all the recent Word documents accessed on the computer.
- The “Recent” option will display all the files. Choose the file that you wish to convert into a Word document.
- When you click the file to open, it may take a while.
- Word will automatically convert the PDF file into a Word file.
- You can edit the document in the way you want.
- After making all the necessary changes, a user can save the document in Word.
Converting with Web-Based Apps
Several web-based apps can help you convert a PDF file into a Word document in just a few easy steps. We have mentioned the ways to do that using web-based apps. Follow the steps:
Nitro is an online service where you can convert your PDF files into Word documents easily. All you need to do is just visit the site using your browser.
- Upload the PDF file from the folder on your device.
- Choose the option that reads “Convert my PDF to Word.”
- Time taken during the conversion depends on the file size.
The purpose of the list was to introduce you to the best ways to convert a PDF file into a Word document. We have listed both paid and free programs. We hope you find the article helpful.
Hi, this is Elisa Wilson , a tech-savvy from the Canadian province, Alberta. I am a computer science graduate who is currently working as a tech research analyst at Kforce Technologies. Alongside providing detailed info-graphics to studies in question, I also create instruction manuals and troubleshooting guides as per the client’s requirement. Recently, I have created a Roku activation guide, and here’s the link you need to follow: roku.com/link.