Immortals Fenyx Rising is one of the most famous action-adventure video games by Ubisoft. It is supported on Windows, Amazon Luna, Stadia, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Many gamers are reporting that they are unable to launch this game on their device. IF you are also facing the same issue, then read on and follow the solutions given below.
Change the exe File Name
You can change the exe file name by following the instructions displayed below:
- Navigate to the installation folder of the game on your system.
- Then change the ‘ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe’ file name to ‘ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe.old.’
- Now, change the ImmortalsFenyxRising_plus.exe file name to ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe.
- Finally, reopen the Immortals Fenyx Rising game.
Running the Game as an Administrator
- First, reach the installation folder of the game on the PC.
- Afterward, select the file of ‘ImmortalsFenyxRising.exe’ and right-click on it, then choose the Properties option.
- You should choose the tab of Compatibility and mark the ‘Run this program as an administrator’ box.
- Then hit the OK button to apply the changes.
- Now, launch the game to check if the issue has been resolved.
Validate the Game File’s Integrity
You can validate the game file’s integrity by following the instructions displayed below:
- First and foremost, invoke the UBISOFT CONNECT Client on your system.
- Afterward, go to the tab of Games and select the icon of ‘downward triangle’ at the bottom right of the game tile.
- Later, hit on the ‘Verify files’ option.
- Now, you have to wait to complete the scan and repair procedure.
- Once it’s finished, reboot the system.
Utilize the Dedicated Graphics Card
You can make use of the dedicated graphics card by following the instructions displayed below:
- First, go to the blank area on the desktop and right-click on it.
- After that, click on the ‘NVIDIA Control Panel’ option.
- You should click on the ‘Manage 3D settings’ option from the left side panel.
- Then pick the tab of Program Settings and choose the ‘Add’ button of ‘Immortals Fenyx Rising.exe.’
- You should click on the ‘High-performance NVIDIA processor’ option through the pull-down menu and hit the Apply button.
- Hit the Windows key.
- After that, input ‘graphics’ into the Search section to launch the ‘Graphics settings’ screen.
- You have to choose the Browse option and then add the game.
- Once you have added the ‘Immortals Fenyx Rising,’ click on it and then hit the Options button.
- Navigate to the menu and pick the ‘High performance’ option.
- Now, tap on the Save button.