QuickBooks error QBWC1039 can happen when the user tries to feature an equivalent configuration file twice within the application. When the error occurs, it gives a mistake message- Error QBWC1039: There was a drag adding the application. Check the QBWCLog.txt for details. Again, the error message indicates, “Error Unique file ID required” followed by the error notification.
There are often multi-faceted reasons which will evoke error QBWC1039 in QuickBooks Desktop. This configuration file error in QuickBooks is often resolved by following the troubleshooting solutions described during this post.
About QuickBooks Desktop Error QBWC1039
There are often several instances of QuickBooks error QBWC1039 that you simply can encounter while using the QuickBooks application. you’ll receive any of the below-given error messages when the error crops up:
Error Message 1:
QBWC1039: There was a drag with adding the application. Check QWCLog.txt for details.
Error connecting to QuickBooks. The Error message received from QuickBooks was (If the QuickBooks company data file is not open, a call to the “BeginSession” method must include the name of the data file).
Error Message 2:
This application doesn’t have the license to access this QuickBooks data file. The QuickBooks administrator can give access to approval through integrated application selections.
Error Message 3:
Unable to feature FileID to company file for this Application
To resolve the error, you would like to seek out and fix the possible reasons behind the error.
What are the Potential Causes Behind QuickBooks Web Connector Error 1039?
The below-given list defines the possible causes that will boost QuickBooks error QBWC1039:
- When then QuickBooks company file moved or relocated from its original location, the error code can inherit sight
- Faulty removal of the third-party application or Warehouse manager also can promote the QuickBooks error code QBWC1039. This issue will be resolved by reinstalling the .qbw file.
- If the name of the company file modified
- Compatibility issues between the corporate file with the application
- When QuickBooks Administrator specifies integration of third party applications
- Once you have already made several attempts to integrate the application
How to Troubleshoot QB Web Connector Error QBWC1039?
Now that you simply are conscious of the possible causes behind the QuickBooks Web Connector error 1039, you’ll proceed towards the troubleshooting procedures. But before that, you would like to make sure that the newest version of the QuickBooks Web Connector is installed on the system. If not, update QuickBooks Web Connect and if the error stays, follow the troubleshooting strategies defined below:
Solution 1: Resolve causes associated with QuickBooks Company File
QuickBooks error QBWC1039 is often caused thanks to several issues associated with the QuickBooks company file. to repair the error:
- If you have got renamed your QuickBooks company file, change the file name back to original
- If the corporate file moved to a special location, move it back to the first location
- Login QuickBooks company file using Admin credentials
- If you’re running QuickBooks in Multi-User Mode, switch to Single-User Mode. you’ll find the choice of Switch to Single-User Mode from the File tab
- You furthermore may get to allow third-party applications within the QuickBooks by following the below-given steps:
- Attend the Edit tab and choose Preferences
- Now choose Integrated Applications and click on Company Preferences
- Next, you would like to click the Third-party app then Properties
- Mark the checkbox for Allow this application to log in automatically option.
- Hit YES to permit
- Finally, choose the User that you simply want to log in and click on OK.
If error QBWC1039 connecting apps continues, then move to a subsequent solution.
Solution 2: Allow Third-Party Applications to Access the company File
To perform this troubleshooting procedure for QuickBooks web Connector error QBWC1039, confirm that you simply logged in as an Administrator and running QuickBooks in single-user mode:
- From within the Edit tab, click Preferences
- Choose Integrated Applications then move to the corporate preferences section
- Unmark the checkbox against Don’t permit any applications to access this company file
- Now in the SDK App Authorization window, click Yes and permit the applications you would like to feature
- Click ok to confirm the changes
As there are several troubleshooting steps for every error you encounter, you would possibly need the assistance of an expert to resolve the error. If the QuickBooks Web Connector QBWC1039 error remains not fixed then you’ll reach us for immediate help and assistance.