How to fix Sage 50 install error 1324
Any commercial enterprise proprietor expects that the accounting software program which they’ve added on board to effectively control and streamline their operations receives set up quickly. But there are a few troubles like error 1324 which can obstruct and save you from doing so. It can be pretty irritating for any person and it have to be resolved soon. Sage accounting merchandise have made a call for themselves with regards to being an organization and useful resource making plans answer that organizations can depend upon to automate numerous operations like dealing with coins flow, syncing financial institution feeds, tax calculation, bill generation, accepting and making bills etc. Businesses set up Sage 50 on their laptop with a wish that it’s going to boost up growth, boom productiveness and store treasured time.
Sage error 1324
Error 1324 is an installation error which gets displayed on your screen when you select English as your preferred language during the installation process.
Steps to troubleshoot Sage error 1324?
The steps to troubleshoot error 1324 range primarily based totally at the working system you’re the use of because of changes within side the call of options. So, observe the troubleshooting system primarily based totally in your working system.
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 users:
- Click at the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Now, pick the Language and Region alternative.
- Then, click on the Region alternative after which comply with it via way of means of clicking at the Administrative tab.
- When the conversation field for Language for non-Unicode application receives opened, pick the Change System Locale alternative.
- Select English from the listing of language options.
- Click at the OK button and restart your laptop.
- Now, copy the simply folder from the Sage 5o installation CD to the C: drive root.
- Restart your laptop in Safe mode with networking.
- Install Sage 50 from the simply folder of C: drive.
- Restart your laptop as soon as again.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
- Open the Control Panel for your computer
- Now, click on at the Region and Language option.
- Then, click on at the Administrative tab.
- From the Change System Locale option, choose English because the desired language on your system.
- Click at the OK button and reboot your system.
- Windows XP users:
- Open the Control Panel to your computer.
- Now, click on at the Regional and Language option.
- Then, click on at the advanced tab.
- The conversation field for deciding on language for non-Unicode applications will appear. Choose English as your selected language.
- Click at the OK button after which restart your computer.
The above-mentioned is the resolutions to fix sage 50 install error 1324. In case, still facing the same issue or error then please connect us through our Sage Live Chat support. Our sage expert team will help you to fix your issue. They will also help you to resolve your sage queries. Our support team is available 24*7 for the customer support.