QuickBooks error code 6105 is also known as QuickBooks condense data error, and is encountered when the company file is corrupted or if there is any damage in the company file. The main factor causing such an error is any damage in the data condense is creating space by archiving some company files. While opening or creating a company name, the user might end up in an error message
“QuickBooks error: -6105, -1005 during condense”.
How to Get Rid of from QuickBooks Error Code 6105?If you are also facing any such error, then here is how you can tackle it. Read this section ahead, to unleash the troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks error code 6105. Furthermore, for any kind of assistance, do not hesitate in connecting with our accounting professionals using our customer support helpline.
What leads to QuickBooks error 6105?
The user might end up in QuickBooks error code 6105 as a result of the below factors:
- In case there is any issue with the installation of the program
- Or if QuickBooks isn’t authentic with the server
- When the company file isn’t detected in the system, such an error is probable to occur
Quick fixes to QuickBooks error code 6105
The technical steps involved in fixing the QuickBooks error code 6105 are as follows:
Method 1: Reinstalling QuickBooks desktop
Under this method, the user is suggested to reinstall the system, as in certain situations the software itself might be creating some issues. The steps involved in here are as follows:
- Start with clicking on the programs and features in the control panel
- And then look for QuickBooks in programs and features and uninstall it
- Furthermore, when uninstalling, an option to repair QuickBooks might appear on the screen where the user needs to click on the same
- The last step is to run the reports and you are good to go
Method 2: Recreating the company files
If the first method failed to work for you, we recommend you to recreate the company file. This would resolve the issue up to certain extent. The steps to be undertaken in this procedure are listed below:
- The user needs to first, navigate to the company file
- And choose utilities tab
- Further select option with which you get the authority to reset the company file
- Now, click on verify to check the hosting of the company file
- And let the rebuilding happen
Assuming that the aforementioned set of measures might have helped you in getting rid of the QuickBooks error code 6105, we conclude the segment here.
Whereas, if you are still doubtful regarding the error or if you need any of our assistance, then in that case reach out to us using our helpline i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Our QuickBooks error support experts and CPA’s would come up with the most feasible solution to resolve the issue instantly.