QuickBooks is a rapidly growing accounting solution with its numerous in-built features and its capacity to integrate several platforms. When the QuickBooks is used with API, it gives the users a tedious opportunity to multiply their productivity growth. It indeed removes the confusing and time-consuming manual data entry through directly integrating the preferred application. QuickBooks permits the integration of many applications to allow automatic data sync. In this article, let’s explore how to integrate with QuickBooks API and the benefits of QuickBooks API integration.
Benefits of QuickBooks API integration:
Here are the different advantages you get with Quickbooks API integration :
- Users can select from a series of shared connections or generate their own connection via a wizard and begin work in minutes.
- Ease of Syncronisation of QuickBooks data including Accounts, Customers to and from your ERP, Invoices, CRM.
- Marketing, E-commerce platforms, and more.
- Users can Graphically map QuickBooks information like customer details to any other data format in a few minutes.
- Simplify the Sync Accounts, NetSuite, or Invoices with Salesforce.
- Sync QuickBooks data to on-premise databases more securely
- Same time, efforts and helps to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Decrease errors
- Simplify the backend process and streamline workflows
- Simplify the functions like edit and transform
What are the steps to integrate with QuickBooks API?
Here is the list of steps you need to integrate with QuickBooks API:
- Initially, you need to create an account in the Intuit Developer portal. When you create an account, you will get a Sandbox QuickBooks Company on the link develop.intuit.com. It can be used for future development and testing purpose.
- After this, you have to generate an application by using a developer account. With this, you can easily get a series of Clients along with their ids, which are used as a key for connecting the application with the QuickBooks company file. It helps in retrieving the OAuth tokens.
- You can view client keys you can view below Keys&OAuth option of your application
- At last, you have to use the client keys to create OAuth Tokens. You can use the OathPlayground/programmatically with one of the SDKs
After making the tokens, you can utilize it for accessing the API and data synchronization to and from QuickBooks. Don’t forget to save the token after refreshing and accessing it. OAuth tokens will get expire after sixty minutes and require to refresh to retrieve new tokens.
That’s all about the guidance on How to integrate with QuickBooks API. Hopefully, the above content gives you awareness regarding QuickBooks API for automating the accounting process. So without any hesitation, proceed with integrating QuickBooks API to reduce the challenges of manual data entry. Increase security and logic in accounts management by introducing API in QuickBooks. It will enhance efficiency in creating unique and effective solutions suitable to business and save a lot of time. In case you are still unable to integrate API with QuickBooks, then call our QuickBooks support team at +1844-313-4856 or do QuickBooks live chat with our QuickBooks online support team 24×7.