QuickBooks allows users to use different options to optimize accounting tasks to enhance productivity. Among those features, there is an availability of integration. It permits you to ease of accessing the several items of QuickBooks in Zoho inventory and vice-versa. Users can easily keep track of complete details like manual & automatic data transfer and invoice payments. This article is compiled up with essential highlights on Zoho QuickBooks integration and its excellent benefits. Let’s delve into detail.
What is the Purpose of Zoho QuickBooks Integration?
We know that time tracking plays a primary role in an organization. It helps in measuring the productivity of the employees. You can quickly determine the project budget, cost to display the estimate to the client. This Timesheets can smoothly integrate with QuickBooks. No worry about Time charge & Time activity can be seamlessly pushed into QuickBooks. Moreover, the bills are recorded in Zoho, you can use them in QuickBooks. Like this, there are many productive functions of Zoho can be utilized in QuickBooks.
What prerequisites did you need to integrate Zoho into QuickBooks?
- An active account of QuickBooks Online
- Make sure you do not attempt to connect multiple organizations to Zoho Inventory and vice-versa.
- The QuickBooks organization you need to integrate should have a country like the US
- Verify the base currency of both software is the same
- Once you turned multi-currency in Zoho inventory, you require enabling it in QuickBooks too
What are the core benefits of Zoho QuickBooks integration?
- Excellent Maintenance:
Once you connect Zoho CRM in QuickBooks, you can correctly maintain the complete and updated customer information.
- Ease of Data Transfer:
This Seamless integration provides efficient data transfer of the daily require items like Contacts, products, sales order between QuickBooks and Zoho CRM
- Simple import & export:
Importing and exporting are widely used features; there available simple ways to select records and perform import and export.
- Sync Vendor Details:
You can sync contacts and other items between QuickBooks and Zoho inventory effortlessly. You can even prioritize specific data and element
- Monitor records:
This powerful integration lets you view the complete history of data transferred. It, in turn, helps you to delete the data transfer activity.
What steps do you need to connect the Zoho inventory into QuickBooks Online?
Step 1- Setup of Zoho Inventory in QuickBooks Software:
Here are the simple instructions you have to follow:
- Firstly, log in through your Zoho Inventory Account
- Locate the integration button you will find it probably on the sidebar
- Close the Accounting option
- Choose Connect to QuickBooks tab beside QuickBooks online button
- It will redirect you on the sign-in page of QuickBooks
- Now you have to fill the credentials to proceed with the integration process
- If you correctly login to the QuickBooks, then you need to select the preferred organization
- After selecting, you have to hit on connect option; it will complete the integration process.
Step 2-Integration Configuration:
- Once you successfully linked with QuickBooks, then you will be redirected on the Zoho account page
- Here you have to finish the next phase, i.e., the configuration of the integration
- Configure the settings to permit import and export of data from QuickBooks Online to Zoho and vice-versa without any interruption
Now, you can import Accounts, customer details, Vendor details easily.
That’s all about Zoho QuickBooks Integration! You have seen the incredible features you can get after integrating Zoho with QuickBooks. Expectedly the above guidance provided you awareness about the utilization of compelling features of Zoho in QuickBooks. So, implement the information and start accessing the integration features of QuickBooks. Stay tuned in this platform to get trending informative blogs. For more information call our QuickBooks technical support team at +1-844-313-4856 or do live chat with our QuickBooks online support team.