Setting Up Direct Deposit Available in All Versions of Sage 50 Accounting Quick Reference Guide
What is direct deposit?
It’s a way of paying your employees through depositing their paychecks immediately into their bank/financial institution accounts. Using direct deposit reduces the money and time spent printing paper checks. It additionally reduces the time personnel spend going to the bank to money/cash paychecks.
How do I get started with direct deposit?
- Authorize Sage 50 Direct Deposit Sign up for Sage 50 Direct Deposit through calling us at 866-257-0447. After signing up, you’ll acquire your authorization code. Enter this code in Sage 50. Go to the System navigation area, and click on Edit Company Information Now. Click the arrow for Direct Deposit. Enter your code and click on OK.
- Enter banking statistics in Sage 50 Click the arrow for Direct Deposit (you’ll observe the repute now says Active). Enter your business enterprise banking statistics (routing and account number). Choose your Cash Account and Fee Expense Account which you need your expenses and transactions to put up to.
- Set up worker information Go to Employees & Payroll > Employees > View and Edit Employees > Double click on the worker’s name. Enter their banking statistics at the Direct Deposit tab.
- Sync and approve pre-notes Next, you’ll want to sync all your business enterprise and worker financial institution statistics (pre-notes) for approval. Use the WebSync Wizard to sync your pre-notes and to test for pre-word approval. Once you acquire approval, you’re geared up to pay your employees.
To sync pre-notes:
- Select Services > WebSync Wizard.
- Enter your login informatiom/credentials for Sage Direct Deposit..
- Continue to press Next through the wizard, and click on Finish option.
Check for pre-note approval:
- Wait five working days of bank after syncing your pre-notes.
- Open the WebSync Wizard and proceed until you get to end window.
- Go to Maintain Employees & Sales Reps > Direct Deposit tab. The fame in the Pre-Note column have to display Approved. Also the Employee make use of direct deposit take a look at filed is now enabled.
Did you know?
- Remember to permit for legit financial institution vacations while you technique an immediate deposit payroll.To decide the cut-off date date to technique and transmit the direct deposit payroll, calculate 3 banking days previous to the pay date, and exclude all Federal banking vacations out of your processing time. For a listing of Federal banking vacations, go to https://www.accountingadvice.co/ /.
- If you ever need to change your company bank account information, you must first call 1- 844-871-6289.
- If you need more detailed setup instructions, then you can connect with our Sage 50 online support team through Sage 50 live chat