In this article, we will discuss how to share tweets to Snapchat on an iOS device. If you are a Snapchat user, you must have desired to share a tweet on the platform. Well, Snapchat and Twitter might have known your wishes, and for the same reason, the two social media giants have collaborated to bring up tweet sharing to Snapchat. Below we have mentioned ways with which you can share tweets to Snapchat on iOS and Android.
Share Tweets on Snapchat on iPhone
You can share your tweets on Snapchat on an iPhone with the steps mentioned below. This article discusses the steps for iOS only. The Android support will be arriving soon; still, we have discussed a workaround for Android users that they may go through with the title mentioned below. Please be noted that the steps mentioned below are applicable for public tweets only. You cannot share tweets on Snapchat if they are in a protected format.
- In your Twitter app on iOS, opt for the tweet you want to share on Snapchat.
- Further, press the share icon appearing below the tweet on its right side.
- A new ‘Snap Camera’ option will appear there. Click on that.
- You will then be redirected to the Snapchat app. However, you won’t be able to move the tweet immediately around. But once you have selected an image that you wish to use in the snap, you can then move the tweet around. You will also be able to rotate and resize it. Also, you can make use of editing tools offered by Snapchat to edit your snap as desired.
- Once you have finished the process, click on send.
- You may then add this snap to your story or select friends with whom you want to share your snap.
How to Share Tweets to Snapchat on Android
You can use the below-mentioned workaround for integrating Snapchat with Twitter until the integration arrives:
- First, capture the tweet that needs to be shared.
- Further, open it on Snapchat.
- Then click go to the option ‘Edit Snap’ from the three-dot menu appearing on the top.
- Then click on the “scissors” icon from the toolbar, and create an outline of the screenshot of your tweet. Your tweet will now turn into a sticker.
- Ignore the current snap, and go for the image with which you want to share the tweet. Further, click on the sticker icon appearing in the toolbar.
- Go through your self-made stickers by tapping on the scissor icon and opt for the sticker of your tweet. You can resize and rotate it as desired and then place it on your snap wherever you want. That’s it.
- This process might not be as clean as the integration; still, it is a fair way to add tweets to your snaps, as of now. Meanwhile, with the help of the URL tool, you can also add a Twitter link to your tweet in your snap to let the viewers visit your tweet directly on Twitter, in case they wish to do so.
So, these were the steps with which you can share tweets to Snapchat on iOS and Android. This integration will no doubt be of significant help to the users who use Snapchat heavily. If not, then at least for those who are using an iOS device. However, the rest of the users can use the workaround until the integration gets introduced for them.