In the QuickBooks Tools Hub, select Program Problems. Select Quick Fix my Program. Start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
QuickBooks to connect with secure websites. Error 12002 occurs when users try to update the QB or payroll service in QuickBooks. QuickBooks error 12002 is an update error in the program that occurs when QuickBooks fails to connect with the Internet on your system. A slow or timed out Internet connection while connecting to the Intuit’s server can bring forth error code 12002. The interference from your Firewall of internet security settings can also prevent QuickBooks from downloading the latest updates. Various other issues can promote the error 12002 in QuickBooks that we will discuss and resolve in this blog.
Reasons of QuickBooks error Code 12002:
- QuickBooks can’t get to the server due to community spoil.
- Incorrect SSL settings can spark off “error Code 12002”.
- Your net protection or Firewall settings are worrying the relationship.
- error 12002 can likewise appear because of the negative net connection.
- You probably gained it and have net Explorer as your default application.
QuickBooks is considered very useful as an accounting application, especially by small and medium scale enterprises. It is so because of the multiple add on tools that QuickBooks provides to make accounting much easier and convenient. Payroll service can be said to be as an add-on to QuickBooks, and Payroll provides the facility to add EIN. EIN is Employer ID Number, it is an ID provided by the Internal Revenue System to track tax-related information of a tax-paying business.
- See Also: Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error 429
What are the solutions for the Payroll Tax Table Update Error 12002?
Below are given the steps that you could put into use to resolve the error 12002 in QuickBooks. However, before you try them out, check if your QuickBooks is up to date with the latest release and your Payroll subscription is active.
- Exit from QuickBooks and go to the Intuit’s official website.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub Fileand save it on your desktop ro somewhere else from where it is easily accessible.
- Double click on the file comthat you have downloaded to open it.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to install the Tool Hub, and once it is finished, double click the icon on the desktop to run it.
- Once the QuickBooks Tool Hub opens, choose Program Porblemsfrom the left pane.
- Click on Quick Fix my Programand let the software run the troubleshooting process.
- Once it is completed, exit from the QuickBooks Tool Hub and open your company file to download the latest tax table.
- Related More: How to Learn QuickBooks Error Code 15215
If you are a QuickBooks user with an active Payroll subscription and trying to download a Payroll update or a QuickBooks update but the system keeps responding with an error message- “The update or Payroll update did not complete successfully. One of the files to be updated was in use and could not be replaced”, then you are facing the QuickBooks Error 15276. Now that we have completed the introductory greeting of the issue, let’s find our more on it below in rest of the blog. Read it till the end to find out the appropriate solutions.
Need More Help For QuickBooks Connectivity Error 12002!
If the above-explained solutions are not sufficient for the resolution of QuickBooks connectivity error 12002, then instantly dial our QuickBooks help chat support. The number will get you connected to a dedicated expert who will guide you in resolving error 12002 until the error is removed.
From the tool hub, select the Company File Issues tab. Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. It can take up to one minute for the file doctor to open. Note: If the QuickBooks File Doctor doesn’t launch, search for QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and launch it manually.