How to Switch from QuickBooks to Sage 50 Accounts?
If you planned to opt for switch from QuickBooks to Sage, this article is helpful to you. In this article, you get all the details that you require while switching accounts. Read this article and learn to import the data.
You can transfer your list of records and some company information from QuickBooks to Sage 50 when you create a new company in Sage 50. See the Additional Information section for a list of what will be converted from QuickBooks.
If you would like to transfer some list of records into an existing company in Sage 50, then please refer to the other KB article (see Related Resources section).
- Your organization facts and the QuickBooks software ought to be set up at the identical laptop this is used for this conversion.
- Make sure that Windows’ Regional and Language Options and your QuickBooks organization use the identical Short Date format, and this foreign money format: $123,456.00.
- In QuickBooks, export the Employee listing and payroll items to an IIF report in case your organization makes use of payroll. If you do now no longer export these facts, you may now no longer preserve worker payroll information or facts approximately your organization’s earning and deductions.
- Include the Chart of Accounts and Currency List facts within side the IIF report in case your organization makes use of more than one currency.
What can you convert?
This is a summary of the information that can be converted from QuickBooks to Sage 50:
- Company data: Budgets, credit score cards, fee lists
- Records: accounts, vendors, customers, employees, stock items, jobs (or projects)
In 2015.4 and prior:
- Open your Sage 50 and pick out the choice to create a brand new Company.
- Select “Yes. Convert my QuickBooks Corporation to Sage 50.” and click Next.
- Click Finish and the conversion wizard will start.
- Click on Next and assessment the conversion checklist.
- Browse to choose your QuickBooks corporation record, and click next.
- Select which data you need to transform and press next. Your QuickBooks Corporation must be open at this factor.
- Verify your monetary year dates and click next.
- Enter the record call and region of your Sage 50 Corporation, and press next.
- Review the précis data, and click next.
- Sage 50 will now create your new corporation.
- At this factor you may open or print a précis of the conversion process.
- Click on Next and then Finish.
- Because Sage 50 does now no longer paintings the equal manner that QuickBooks does, it’s miles crucial to test your Sage 50 settings and statistics to make certain your new corporation is installation correctly.
These steps help you how to switch from QuickBooks to Sage 50 Accounts. But in case, you’re not able to solve the problem, you could get in contact with our sage experts. For more queries, get in touch with Sage’s expertise through our Sage live chat support. They will guide you to fix all Sage-related issues and clear unresolved queries in quick time.