As a couple in a relationship or a happy marriage, we all seek physical intimacy and want our intimate moments to be the most beautiful and pleasurable. As much as an emotional bond is quite important for a relationship to strengthen its ties, it is also equally crucial for you to know the levels of your sexual life. How good is your sex life going ultimately also channelizes the path to a happy emotional connection between two partners?
If we are talking about a healthy sexual life, we cannot forget the disorders related to it. Sexual health disorders are something commonly experienced by most men around the world only difference being these problems aren’t highlighted as much as they should and the awareness is meek.
One of the most prominent kinds of sexual health problems faced by a majority of men is Erectile Dysfunction. It is the inability to get and maintain firm erections for pleasurable sexual intercourse. On the other hand, there is another psychological problem called performance anxiety prevalent in many men out there. Performance anxiety refers to when you are not confident or feel stressed about your body image or the ability to sexually satisfy or please your partner.
Now the question arises that if you are in that phase of your life that you are not able to please your partner sexually and your relationship is at a risk stake due to the turbulences in your sex life, you might question yourself again and again and would search for answers to your problem. Is it Erectile Dysfunction? Or performance anxiety? Or what if I do not love my partner anymore?
These questions are a hint that you need to open up about your problem in front of your partner and your doctor so that you can know what’s wrong with you. While you gather the courage and do that, meanwhile, go through this article to know more about Erectile Dysfunction and performance anxiety as a whole and what’s the connection between the two, and the possible treatments.
Sexual Performance anxiety
Sex isn’t just a physical connection between two people. Your emotions are equally connected to the physical satisfaction you and your partner are providing to each other. Some different stresses and worries can lead you to a situation of performance anxiety during your sexual intercourse wherein you keep worrying whether you can “set the mood” right or if you can “do it” right. These reasons can be as small or as big as you can think of. The most common worries are-
- The fear of not performing good in bed
- Your body image concerns ( if you are too skinny or too fat etc.)
- already existing problems in your relationship or marriage
- concerns related to your penis
- Concerns about ejaculating too early or not getting orgasms
All these reasons can lead to hormonal imbalance and as a result, the stress factor strides up releasing hormones like epinephrine and norepinephrine.
Performance Anxiety can lead you to a step back from enjoying the pleasant moments with your partner. If you are always too worried about how you will perform in bed, you will actually never be able to perform well. Even if you are sexually aroused, your stress might stop you from achieving orgasms, or in a worst-case scenario, you will not even be able to have erections which will eventually lead to Erectile Dysfunction about which we will discuss further in this article. Sexual performance anxiety may lead you to such a point where you are so anxious about sex that you ultimately cannot perform well when it comes to those nights. The problem of sexual anxiety is real and alarming and requires an immediate solution.
Ways to overcome sexual performance anxiety
- See a doctor with whom you can open up with. He or she will examine you, run some physical and lab tests, and would like to know about your clinical and sexual history as well. All these approaches will help diagnose your condition and come out with a proper answer as to how you can treat your anxiety.
- Consult a therapist. Sometimes, your mind needs a cleanup. You need to vent out your thoughts in front of someone who will understand your situation and wouldn’t judge you. It may not be your partner or your doctor. In such a situation, the right guidance of a counselor or a therapist can help a lot. Your therapist, while talking to you, observe the patterns and the worries piercing you and can help you reduce mental stress and anxiety.
As discussed above, not being able to perform well in bed or having anxiety related to your sexual problems might lower down the blood flow towards your penis which can cause difficulty in getting and maintaining erections leading to Erectile Dysfunction disorder.
ED can is the cause and effect of many physical and psychological disorders like heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney and liver diseases, stress, anxiety, depression, etc. It can take a toll on your health and your personal life and can even be the reason for your breakups or separation in your relationship. In erectile dysfunction, you do not have firm erections, can go through premature ejaculation, and a probable disinterest in sex.
Treating Erectile Dysfunction
There are various treatment methods available both clinical and biological to treat your ED.
- Lifestyle change is a must when you want an improvement in your health. The way you carry out your day and whatever you feed your mind directly reflects upon your health. Eating right is also very important. If you too much junk binging, then you will certainly have negative effects on your sexual health. Incorporate nutritious foods involving vitamins and minerals in your diet. Keep yourself stress-free and learn to accept everything with a rational mind.
- Another treatment is ED medications. Well, these are some of the most sought-after treatment options chosen by men globally. The medicines are cheap, effective, and quite safe. They come with various brands and generic names. Here is a rundown of one of the best ED medications and its detailing, Vidalista 20 mg.
Vidalista 20 mg is an Erectile Dysfunction treatment pill containing an active component Tadalafil which blocks the PDE5 enzyme that is responsible for destroying the factor associated with producing erections in men. Vidalista 20 mg restricts this PDE5 enzyme and thus helps in stimulating erections.
Vidalista 20 mg is taken around 30 minutes to 1 hour before your sexual activity and can be taken with or without food. Make sure you do not overdose on the medicine or have multiple doses at the same time. Only one Vidalista 20 mg tablet is recommended for each day.
While there are many advantages related to Vidalista 20 mg to cure ED, it has certain side effects which may show up if you do not consume the medicine as instructed. The probable mild and serious side effects of Vidalista are-
- Low white blood cell count
- Blood clotting disorder
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Stomach upset
- Problems with vision
Also, when you start the course of Vidalista 20 mg, keep in check that you do not consume alcohol or high-fat foods alongside. Vidalista 20 mg is not the medicine is not for you if you are less than 18 or are a pregnant and lactating woman. People with other health problems who are consuming other prescription drugs like anti-depressants, tranquilizers, laxatives, antibiotics, etc. should consult their doctor before starting Vidalista 20 mg. ED medicines are stored in a cool and dry place. Protect them from sun and humidity.
- Surgery, probably the last option for you when no other treatment works well, is done which gives a permanent cure to ED but brings with it a lot of risk factors and side effects which you must consult your doctor before deciding on this method of treatment.
Vidalista 20 mg