QuickBooks POS is a popular accounting software that helps you automate all the basic operations of the business so that you can give quality time to the things that matter most. However, while working on this software, you may encounter various issues that may hamper your work-flow. One such error is QuickBooks POS Error 100060. QuickBooks POS Error 100060 is an error code that occurs when a user tries to run a financial exchange for the first time using QuickBooks POS. If you are struggling with the same issues; fortunately, there are a handful, fixes that help you fix this error.
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 100060?
QuickBooks POS Error 100060 is an issue that occurs with an error message that reads:
Error 100060: QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks.
To fix such an issue, you can try any one of the given solutions.
Follow this solution when an account is active in QuickBooks while you are using Financial Exchange with the Point of Sale
- Go to the QuickBooks and open it
- Now click on edit and then choose preference
- Under the company preference, uncheck use account number checkbox
- Click on OK to complete the transaction
- Go to the financial and then choose update QuickBooks to perform financial exchange in QuickBooks POS
- Now open QuickBooks again and
- Click on company preference> edit > Preferences > Accounting
- Now check Use account number to reactive feature
Steps to follow when the user who has logged into QuickBooks doesn’t have administrator rights
- Open QuickBooks and then open the file
- Now click on the close company
- After that login into your company file as an administrator
- Click on the window and choose close all programs
- Go to file many and then select preferences
- Now choose the company and then select Account from the financial tab
- Make sure that none of the accounts has brackets. If anyone of the account hs brackets, make a new account
- Now go to QuickBooks POS and then select company preferences
- Now check for the accounts which do not have brackets to complete your task
For any other help, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service 1-855-977-7463 to get the best solutions for QuickBooks POS Error 100060.