Meticulous Research®– leading global market research company published a research report titled “Latin America Next Generation Sequencing Market by Type (Consumables, NGS Platform), Sequencing Type (Whole Genome, Targeted), Technology (Sequencing by Synthesis, Sequencing by Ligation), Application (Clinical, Research), End User – Forecast to 2027”.
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the Latin America NGS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% from 2020 to 2027 to reach $714.8 million by 2027. The growth in NGS market in Latin America is mainly attributed to the technological advancements in sequencing procedures, surge in genome mapping programs, and increase in drug discovery platforms demanding NGS technology. In addition, the growth in personalized medicine research, growing government initiatives for large-scale genomic sequencing projects, and emergence of cloud computing as a potential data management service further supports the market growth.
The Latin America next generation sequencing market study presents historical market data in terms of values (2018 and 2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027 – by type (consumables, NGS platform, software), sequencing type (whole genome, targeted), technology (sequencing by synthesis, sequencing by ligation), application (clinical, research), and end user. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes their market share at country level.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5106
Scope of the Report:
Latin America NGS Market by Type
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- DNA Fragmentation & Amplification
- Library Preparation & Target Enrichment
- Quality Control
- Other Consumables
(Note: Other consumables include vials, pipettes, containers, trays, tubes, and more)
- NGS Platforms/Instruments
- Illumina NGS Platforms/Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific NGS Platforms/Instruments
- Pacific Biosciences NGS Platforms/Instruments
- Oxford Nanopore NGS Platforms/Instruments
(Note: Other instruments used during NGS include PCR systems, automated liquid handling systems, electrophoresis devices, library preparation devices, and more)
- Sample Preparation Consumables
Latin America NGS Market by Sequencing Type
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Targeted Sequencing
(Note: Other sequencing approaches include RNA sequencing, de-novo sequencing, degradome sequencing, miRNA sequencing, chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) sequencing, and methylation sequencing)
Latin America NGS Market by Technology
- Sequencing by Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Sequencing by Ligation
- Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
(Note: Other sequencing technologies include Polony sequencing, pyrosequencing, DNA nanoball sequencing, and true Single Molecule Sequencing (tSMS))
Latin America NGS Market by Application
- Clinical Application
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Non-Invasive Pre-natal Testing
- Carrier Screening
- In-Vitro fertilization
- Newborn Screening
(Note: Other clinical applications include detection of genetic aberrations in neurological disorders, rare diseases, metabolic and immune disorders, and food borne illness)
- Research Application
- Drug Discovery
- Agriculture & Animal Research
(Note: Other research applications include food microbiology, microbiota analysis in beverage industry, and environmental studies)
Latin America NGS Market by End user
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
(Note: Other end-users include forensic departments, food companies, and hospitals)
Latin America NGS Market by Country
- Rest of Latin America
Areas of Focused Research Services in Latin America:
- Market Access
- Regulatory Scenario
- Top Technology Trends
- End User Perception Analysis
- Partner Identification
- Due Diligence
- Distribution Channel Assessment
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Procurement Practices
- Key Customer Assessment
Check complete table of contents with list of table and figures:https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/latin-america-next-generation-sequencing-market-5106/
Based on type, the consumable segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the Latin America NGS market in 2020. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the frequent use of consumables during sequencing procedures.
Based on sequencing type, the targeted sequencing segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the Latin America NGS market in 2020. The major share of this segment is primarily due to the higher adoption of targeted sequencing with capability of the technique to call variants at lower costs compared to other sequencing technologies, and ability to generate manageable data volumes with reliable results.
Based on technology, the sequencing by synthesis segment is estimated to command the major share of the Latin America next-generation sequencing market in 2020 and is also slated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The large share of this segment is attributed to the high accuracy of SBS technology in DNA sequencing, highest yield of error free throughput, and growing incorporation of this technology in NGS instrumentation.
Based on end user, the clinical diagnostic laboratories segment is estimated to account for the largest share of this market in 2020. The large share of this segment is mainly due to the rising pool of cancer patients visiting diagnostic laboratories and growing investments in these facilities in the region.
This research report analyzes major countries and provides comprehensive analysis for countries like Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Rest of Latin America. Brazil is estimated to command the largest share of the Latin America NGS market in 2020. The growth in this market is expected to be driven by the factors such as increasing burden of genetic disorders such as cancer in the region, increasing investments in personalized medicine development, and growing investments by the major players in this region.
Speak with Our Analyst: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=5106
The key players operating in the Latin America NGS market are Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (Netherlands), Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), and 10x Genomics, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Key questions answered in the report-
- What is the value of revenue generated from the sale of NGS products in Latin America? At what rate their demand is expected to grow for the next 5-7 years?
- What was the historical market for NGS market across Latin America?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of the Latin America NGS market?
- What are major opportunities for existing market players and new entrants in the Latin America NGS market?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, sequencing type, technology, application, end user, and countries?
- Which country holds the dominant share of the Latin America NGS market and which country offers the major traction for the vendors operating in this region?
- How is the competitive landscape in the Latin America NGS market?
- What recent developments have happened in the Latin America NGS market in recent past? Which vendors were majorly involved in these developments and how does this create an impact on their share in the Latin America NGS market?
- Who are the prominent players in the Latin America NGS market and what share of the market do they hold?
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research