QuickBooks Payroll is one of the most effective accounting applications that is designed to manage every task of payroll effectively. However, many times, you may get QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 on your screen when you are trying to upload the payroll to the latest tax table. Some users also see the error when more than one payroll subscription is active at one time. If you are looking for the best solutions to terminate QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, you will find the best fixes that will help you get rid of the problem in less time.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036?
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 is an issue that implies that the user cannot verify payroll subscriptions. Some of the main causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 are described below:
- Inactive payroll subscription
- More than one payroll subscription is active
- Damaged Paystub.ini file
- Incorrect service key
- Incorrect or invalid PSID in the company file
- Invalid EIN or number
- You might be using an older version of QuickBooks
How to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036?
There are certain steps that you can try to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036; some of them are as follows:
Solution 1: Verify QuickBooks Payroll Subscription
- Download the latest release of QuickBooks
- After that, download and install the latest tax table release
- Open the payroll management portal
- Now reboot your system and try to download the payroll update
- Lastly, restart the system
Other solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
- Rename Paystub.ini file
- Use QuickBooks Data Repair Tool
- Inspect the status of window internet connectivity
If these solutions don’t help you fix your QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036, then look for an expert’s help. Our team at QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-855-977-7463 is placed to give you the right solutions to terminate QuickBooks problems. Our experts are available 24/7 around the clock to give you immediate assistance for QuickBooks Error PS036. Our experts make sure to provide you the solutions that not only resolve your issue but also prevent the error from reoccurring.