The new report titled ‘Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market outlook over the forecast duration (2019-2027). Researchers have taken a holistic approach towards the global market analysis and highlighted the factors that influence the overall growth of the market.
The global lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to reach USD 3,482.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The lithium-ion battery recycling market is witnessing rapid growth in demand as raw materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese used in the manufacturing of cathode of batteries are limited. In contrast, these materials are witnessing an escalating demand from the end-user verticals, including automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, marine, power, and various other industries. Besides, the raw materials deployed in the making of batteries are detrimental to the environment.
To get access to the complete report on the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market, click on the link mentioned here:https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By battery type, lithium manganese oxide lithium-ion battery recycling is estimated to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. LMO type offers various advantages such as lower internal resistance, high thermal stability, improved current handling, and enhanced safety, which make them apt for applications in power tools and hybrid or electric vehicles.
- By application, consumer electronics contributed to a significant market share in 2019. Growing demand for laptops, UPS, and smart devices, among other consumer electronics devices that require batteries for operation and or portability, is driving the demand for lithium-ion battery recycling.
- The market in the North America held the lithium-ion battery recycling largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 8.3% in the forecast period. The high demand in the region is due to the growing adoption of electric vehicles, especially in the US.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
The report classifies the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market into various regions, including:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Request a sample copy of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/109
Find similar reports by Emergen Research:
- Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
- Depression Treatment Market By Drug Type (Antidepressants, Antipsychotics) By Application (Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder), By End-User (Hospitals, NGOs, Mental Health Centers), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
- Jet Lag Therapy Market By Product (Prescription Drugs, Melatonin, Herbal & Natural Products, Medical Devices, Others), By Distribution Channel (Over the Counter, Online), By End User (Business Travelers, Cabin Crew, Athletes, Seasonal Travelers, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
- Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market By Application (Asthma, COPD, Allergic Rhinitis, Others), By Drug Type (Corticosteroids, Bronchodilators, Antihistamines, Decongestant Sprays, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
- Brachytherapy Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756