Is your Magento store is GST Ready? After 1st July, 2017 according to Indian Govt, it is necessary to implement GST on all online and offline stores. So if you are in hunt of integrating GST on your Online Magento store than, Magecomp has come up with Magento 2 GST which will help you simplify your work by automatically creating & calculating GST Tax rules and rates on Magento products & Services according to the Indian government standards.
So what else needed if all the tax calculations are done automatically in Magento.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Indian GST extension:
- Customized GST enabling option for Global, Product or category based.
- Option to Show or hide GSTIN number in order details.
- Setting Up GST for minimum product price.
- Option to set different GST rate for product below minimum price.
- Choose whether to include or exclude GST from price.
- Easy to set business origin for applying IGST.
- Displays GST tax rate in order view, invoice, credit memo, shipment, new order Email and PDFs.
- Differentiation for both SGST & CGST.
- Automatically calculate CGST, SGST & IGST based on product selection and order subtotal.