Mainframe Market size was valued at USD 2364.01 million in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 3647.84 in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%. Enormous enterprises utilise mainframes for mission-critical applications that demand large amounts of data processing. These systems are noted for having a lot of storage and processing power, as well as being extremely reliable and secure. The increased strain on businesses to manage a bigger volume and variety of transactions as a result of the continuous trend of digitization and mobility are the main drivers driving the mainframe market growth. The mainframe hardware and software solutions are suitable for increasing the number of transactions and data sets since they have the ability to allow a large number of users and applications to access the same data at the same time.
The report “Global Mainframe Market, By Type (Z systems, GS Series, and Others) and Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030’’
• In 2021, Wipro Limited, a prominent worldwide information technology, consulting, and business process services firm, is teaming with Amazon Web Services to develop the Legacy Migration and Modernization Lab (AWS). This lab, which is located at Wipro’s AWS Launchpad in Parramatta, Australia, will allow enterprises in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) to see firsthand how tools and accelerators may assist optimise mainframe application capabilities for the cloud.
• In 2021, HCL Technologies (HCL) has announced the opening of its Amazon Web Services (AWS) Business Unit (AWS BU) to assist businesses around the world in accelerating their cloud transformation. AWS technical, solutions, and business teams will support this dedicated business unit within HCL.
The rise in pressure on various businesses to operate higher volumes of data and arrays of transactions as a result of a constant trend of digitization and mobility, as well as the benefits of mainframe such as faster and easier deployment coupled with flexibility, are expected to boost the growth of the mainframe market in the forecast period. Furthermore, the rising demand from businesses for lower operational expenses, the rising need for effective mainframe solutions to handle large volumes of data generated, and the rising demand for high processing computing power are just a few of the factors that are expected to propel the mainframe market forward.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Mainframe Market size was valued at USD 2364.01 million in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 3647.84 in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%. The global mainframe market report segments the market on the basis of type, industry vertical, and region.
• Based on Type, Global Mainframe Market is segmented into Z systems, GS Series, and Others.
• Based on Industry Vertical, Global Mainframe Market is segmented into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Others.
• By Region, the Global Mainframe Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Mainframe Market:
Key players in the global mainframe market are BMC Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Compuware Corporation, Dell EMC, Fujitsu Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, NEC Corporation and Unisys Corporation
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-