Meticulous Research®— a leading market research company published a research report titled, ‘Medical Carts and Workstations Market by Product [Mobile Computer Carts (Telemedicine, Powered, Documentation, Accessories), Medical Carts, Medication Carts, Wall Arm, and Medical Storage Cabinet], End User [Hospital, LTC, Clinics] and Geography – Forecast to 2029′.
According to the latest publication by Meticulous Research®, the medical carts and workstations market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% in 2022–2029 to reach $11.48 billion by 2029. The increasing adoption of EMR/EHR, integration of IT solutions in the healthcare environment, and efforts to enhance patient care are the major drivers of the medical carts and workstations market. Also, a huge untapped market, adoption of changing ergonomics, and advanced designs for carts/workstations are creating opportunities for the growth of the market. However, factors such as the high cost of carts or workstations, lack of skilled professionals, and maneuvering of high weight workstations pose challenges to the market.
Scope of the Report:
Medical Carts and Workstations Market, by Product
- Mobile Computing Carts/Workstations and Accessories
- Computer Carts/Workstations
- Powered Computer Carts
- Non-Powered Computer Carts
- Telemedicine Carts/Workstations
- Medication Carts/Workstations
- Documentation Carts/Workstations
- Other Carts/Workstations*
- Mobile Computing Carts/Workstation Accessories
*Other carts/workstations include paediatric carts, ultrasound carts, gaming carts, foetal monitoring carts, and mammography carts
- Computer Carts/Workstations
- Medical Carts
- Emergency Carts
- Procedure Carts
- Anesthesia Carts
- Other Carts*
*Other carts include airway carts, bedside and nurse server carts, treatment carts, suture carts, and phlebotomy carts
- Wall Mount Workstations and Accessories
- Wall Arm Workstations
- Wall Cabinet Workstations
- Wall Mount Carts/Workstation Accessories
- Medication Carts
- Medical Storage Columns, Cabinets, and Accessories
Medical Carts and Workstations Market, by End Users
- Long Term Care Facility
- Physician Offices/Clinics
- Other End Users
*Other end users include ambulatory surgical centers, research laboratories, and diagnostic centers
Medical Carts and Workstations Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Speak with Our Analyst: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=4184
Adoption of Telemedicine Carts/Workstations by Healthcare Facilities during COVID-19 pandemic boosts the Medical Carts and Workstations Market
Social distancing is the most important prevention step that should be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Telehealth services were observed as the safest way for people to reach out to their doctors. Diagnoses and routine checkups were conducted using telehealth services. Vendors in this market are, therefore, focusing on providing telemedicine carts to healthcare facilities. Government organizations of developed and developing countries implemented measures to increase the adoption of telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance,
- In the U.S., The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) COVID-19 Telehealth Program, authorized by the CARES Act, approved a funding of $104.98 million for 305 healthcare providers in 42 states and Washington, D.C., till June 2020.
- The National Health Commission (NHC) and the National Healthcare Security Administration of China jointly issued the ‘Guiding Opinions to Encourage “Internet plus” Healthcare Services’ on 3 March 2020 to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa) has broadened the possibilities for providing distance care by removing obstacles or restrictive conditions in care sectors.
- In Poland, telemedicine services have been permitted since 2015. However, since the outbreak of COVID-19, it has been used more broadly than before.
- In Brazil, the Ministry of Health has temporarily allowed telemedicine through Ordinance No. 467, issued on 23 March 2020. This ordinance provides for the possibility of telemedicine in both public and private healthcare systems.
- On 26 March 2020, the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) permitted telemedicine to manage patients remotely using virtual platforms.
Such initiatives for wide adoption of telehealth increased the utilization of telemedicine carts. Hence, the COVID-19 pandemic had a positive impact on the growth of the medical carts and workstations market.
Download Free Sample PDF Copy Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=4184
Medical Carts and Workstations Market: Future Outlook
The medical carts and workstations market study presents historical market data in terms of values (2020 and 2021), estimates current data (2022), and forecasts for 2029. The study includes the market analysis by product (mobile computing carts/workstations, medical carts, medication carts, wall mount workstations, and medical storage columns, cabinets, and accessories), end user (hospital, long term care facility, physician offices/clinics, other end users), and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes the market at regional and country levels.
Based on product, the mobile computing carts/workstations segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the medical carts and workstations market in 2022. The large market share of this segment is attributed to the increased use of mobile computing carts and workstations in healthcare settings. Advanced mobile computing carts permit the mobilization of electronic health records throughout healthcare facilities, provide complete flexibility, and meet the needs of a specific clinical application. The rising adoption of computers & information technology with a major focus on improving patient safety drives the adoption of mobile computing carts/workstations.
Based on end user, the medical carts and workstations market is segmented into hospitals, long-term care facility (LTC), physician offices/clinics, and other end users such as ambulatory surgical centers, research laboratories, and diagnostic centers. The hospitals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the market in 2022. The large market share of this segment is attributed to increasing hospital expenditures for infrastructure, the rising number of emergency admissions, the need for improved patient care and safety, and the adoption of technologically advanced products. Also, the promotion of EHR programs in hospitals boosts the growth of this segment.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/medical-carts-workstations-market-4184
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides a comprehensive analysis of North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is estimated to witness the highest growth in the medical carts and workstations market in 2022, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Higher acceptance of advanced technologies, supportive government initiatives to improve healthcare workflow & patient safety, easy accessibility to healthcare medical carts & workstations with a well-established healthcare system, and the presence of many leading medical players in the region drive the growth of this market in North America.
The key players operating in the medical carts and workstations market are Midmark Corporation (U.S.), The Harloff Company (U.S.), Capsa Healthcare (U.S.), Bergmann Group (U.S.), Altus Inc. (U.S.), Enovate Medical (U.S.), Medion Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India), AMD Global Telemedicine (U.S.), Howard Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Lakeside Manufacturing, Inc. (U.S.), HAT Collective (U.S.), GlobalMedia Group, LLC. (U.S.), JACO, Inc. (U.S.), AFC Industries (U.S.), Bytec Group Limited (U.K.), Parity Medical (U.K.), Solaire Medical, LLC (U.S.), ITD GmbH (Germany), Ergotron, Inc. (U.S.), Herman Miller, Inc. (U.S.), Omnicell, Inc. (U.S.), InterMetro Industries Corporation (U.S.), Medline Industries, Inc. (U.S.), and Modernsolid Industrial Co., Ltd. (Taiwan).
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of product type, end user, and region/country?
- What was the historical market size for medical carts and workstations across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2022–2029?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the medical carts and workstations market?
- Who are the major players in the medical carts and workstations market?
- How is the competitive landscape, and who are the market leaders in the medical carts and workstations market?
- What are the recent developments in the medical carts and workstations market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the medical carts and workstations market?
- What are the geographical trends and high-growth regions/countries?
You Can Buy Report Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/Checkout/90595923
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123