u have the QBB extension file but don’t know anything about it? Here you get to know how to open the QBB file without QuickBooks with detailed steps. The file extension .qbb is used for the backup files of QuickBooks that has the data related to your QuickBooks account. When you create the backup of your QuickBooks account it saves with the QBB extension in your system. It also has the logo of the company, templates, images, and more. This backup file can be restored in QuickBooks or open without QuickBooks whenever required.
QuickBooks is an application that records the finances of an entity whereas the corporate file which is made in QuickBooks is in .qbw file extension stored locally on your computer. Users trying to open the qbw file are required to require the backup of their latest company file which can be in .qbb file format. The qbb file may be a format of QuickBooks computer file.
Also Read: Quickbooks outlook is not responding
How to Open QuickBooks File without QuickBooks
In Quickbooks desktop, Quickbooks online Quickbooks self-employed, Quickbooks online accountant company file is stored in any sort of file extension and you can’t open these files without Quickbooks, to open these files we to convert it in excel, below we mentioned points which will assist you to find out the way to convert different-different Quickbooks files in excel.
How to open qbw file without QuickBooks?
If you would like to understand the way to open .qbw file without QuickBooks then, follow the below-mentioned steps, by following these steps you’ll easily convert QBW to excel and you’ll access the excel file from any device that have software like Microsoft Excel, open office, or the other .
- Browse for the All Programs option in your system through the Windows search bar.
- And click on the Intuit option given there.
- Choose the QuickBooks company file which you would like to open without QuickBooks or want to export from QuickBooks.
- Do the right-click on the corporate file and open it.
- In the top-left corner there’s an option of customer, vendors, or employee option, click thereon .
- Then, press the choice of Customer Center.
- Convert the file ‘.qbw’ into excel format.
- At the highest of the screen, there’s an option for Excel. Then, click on the Export Excel.
- Check all the small print shown within the prompt window then, click on the Export button.
- When a file is converted into excel. Open the file with the Microsoft Excel option.
After that, press the choice of knowledge option on the left side of the screen then press the choice of other resources option.
In the end, find the exported enter the prompt screen. And, if you didn’t find the file then copy and paste the file to the desktop location, in order that you’ll easily browse the file.
After all this, you’ll open the file when it successfully converts.
Know How to Fix “QBDBMGRN Not Running on this Computer” Error?
How to open qbb file without QuickBooks?
- Click on the corporate enter the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, open the file option.
- After, find the corporate file using extension ‘.qbb’ then open it.
- Switch to the only user mode within the File option field.
- Click on the choice of Export within the File option.
- And press the button of ‘Send the report back to the New Excel spreadsheet’.
- In the final step press the Ok button.