The Micro Irrigation Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18-20% from 2019 to reach around $8.0 billion by 2025. The onssssgoing trend of the higher adoption of micro irrigation technology in water scarce areas of developed countries is expected to boost the growth of the micro irrigation systems market in near future. The micro irrigation systems market has witnessed a steady growth owing to the rising need to increase crop yield with minimal water use; government encouragement for adoption of micro irrigation systems; and technological innovation in irrigation.
Analysis of Market Segments
The global micro irrigation systems market is segmented by type (sprinkler, drip), component (drip emitter/drippers, polyethylene tubing, irrigation valve, filters, micro spray/sprinkle), crop type (plantation crops, orchard crops, field crops), application (farmers, government), and geography.
On the basis of type, drip irrigation commanded the largest share of micro irrigation systems market in 2018 due to its high efficiency and diversified application. Also, growing need to increase water efficiency; reduce cost; save time and reduce growth of weeds; and need to increase agricultural production further support to the growth of this market. However, with rising adoption in protected farming practices, the market for sprinkler irrigation is expected to witness a rapid growth during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, orchard crops and vineyards application segment commanded the largest share of micro irrigation systems in 2018. The rapid growth in the production of greenhouse vegetables is driving the application of micro irrigation systems for orchard crops.
Key Players in the Micro Irrigation Systems Market
The key players operating in the global micro irrigation systems market are Netafim Ltd., Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, Lindsay Corporation, The Toro Company, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Hunter Industries Incorporated, Valmont Industries, Inc., EPC Industries Limited, T-L Irrigation Co., Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Elgo Irrigation Ltd., and Sistema Azud SA among others.
Download Free sample Report @ https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-sample-report/cp_id=4970
In July 2015, the Indian government launched a Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana for a five year period with an outlay of Rs 50,000 crore to achieve convergence of investment in irrigation at the field level, expand cultivable land under assured irrigation, improve on-farm water use efficiency to reduce wastage of water, and enhance the adoption of precision irrigation and other water saving technologies. Also, in the U.S., the federal government performs several roles in assisting agricultural producers with irrigation practices, including financial assistance, technical assistance, research, and monitoring and reporting. Such government encouragement for adoption of micro irrigation systems as a regular practice to conserve natural water resources are expected to create a lucrative opportunity for micro irrigation systems manufacturers across the globe.
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, by Type
· Sprinkler Irrigation
· Drip Irrigation
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, By Component
· Drip Emitter/Drippers
· Polyethylene Tubing
· Irrigation Valve
· Micro Spray/Sprinkle
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, By Crop Type
· Plantation Crops
· Orchard Crops and Vineyards
· Field Crops
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, By Application
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o Australia and New Zealand
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East & Africa
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing adoption of micro irrigation systems by farmers to bolster the growth of global micro irrigation systems market
· How does the adoption of micro irrigation systems by farmer segment differ from the adoption by government segment?
· What impact does this have on the adoption of micro irrigation systems in comparison to other application segments?
· Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, component, crop type, and regions/countries?
North America micro irrigation systems market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
· Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
· Which market segments have high potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
· What strategies should new companies looking to enter this market use to compete effectively?
· What are the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the global micro irrigation systems market?
· Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
· What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent new product launches, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions have taken place in the micro irrigation systems market
· What companies have recently merged/acquired in various countries across the globe and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the micro irrigation systems market?
· Which companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
· Who are the major players in the global micro irrigation systems market and what share of the market do they hold?
· Who are the local emerging players in the micro irrigation systems market and how do they compete with the global players?
Contact Us: Meticulous Research® Email- email@example.com Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004 Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research