Positive Displacement Pumps handle high viscous fluids and help in increasing flow rate as fluids get thicker. Most common types of Rotary Positive Displacement Pumps are vane pumps, external gear pumps, internal gear pumps, lobe pumps, and peristaltic pumps. Rotary Positive Displacement Pumps operate by using rotating parts for moving liquid through pump & out. Reciprocating displacement pumps operate by using repetitive mechanism which help in expanding and contacting to move media. Positive Displacement is positive when object moves in positive direction. Negative Displacement is negative when object moves in negative direction. Dynamic and Positive Displacement pumps are major types of pumps. Positive Displacement Pumps contains individual portions of fluid which are enclosed before they moved along. Dynamic pumps maintains steady flow of fluid. Plunger pumps are best for high pressure upto 483 bar. Plunger pumps are highly versatile with optional manifolds of forged nickel, brass, aluminum, bronze, and 316 stainless steel. Rotary Positive Displacement Pumps are screw pumps, gear pumps, rotary piston pumps, progressive cavity pumps, water ring pumps, roller vane pumps, rotary vane pumps, and peristaltic pumps. All Rotary Positive Displacement Pumps are volumetric devices in which fixed volume of fluid was drawn into pump, pressurized & discharged at high pressure into line. Positive Displacement Pumps are of different types like self-priming pumps, submersible pumps, disk pumps, excavator mounted dredge pumps, flooded suction pumps, open flow pumps, variable frequency drive, etc. However, wide applications has given the positive impact on target market growth.
The report “Positive Displacement Pumps Market, By Type (Rotary Pump, Reciprocating Pump), By Application (Oil & Gas, Paper & Pulp, Water & Wastewater, Power Generation, Chemicals, Mining and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2032”
• In December 2022, Micropump has announced the new distribution partnership with Kelair Pumps Australia. These new partnership will help to solve challenging fluid handling applications, and providing local availability of Micropump products & services which are critical for keeping plant operations running.
• In August 2019, Alfa Laval has launched new ‘Optilobe’ rotary lobe pumps which are reliable, cost-effective, & versatile alternative for general applications that require gentle product treatment & easy serviceability. Seal faces in Optilobe pump has direct contact with high velocity product media which ensures fast & secure cleaning in place process by reducing contamination risk and cleaning time.
The key factor driving the growth of the Positive Displacement Pumps market is rising industrialization and rapid urban population. Positive Displacement Pumps are widely used in industries. Positive Displacement Pumps are used as metering pumps as they accurately control the flow rates by changing speed at which pump is driven without back pressure. Pumps are important in industrial sector for boiler feed, moving process chemicals, filtration, supporting manufacturing processes. Due to important advantages of Positive Displacement Pumps like generating high pressure, high power to weight ratio, high volumetric efficiency, wider operating range pressure & speed, and change in efficiency throughout pressure range is small. However, wide applications and important beneficial properties is expected to boosts the demand for target market growth. As a result, market competition is intensifying, and both big international corporations and start-ups are vying to establish position in the market.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Positive Displacement Pumps Market accounted for US$ 14.7 billion in 2022 and is estimated to be US$ 25.8 billion by 2032 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.0%. The Positive Displacement Pumps Market is segmented based on Type, Application and Region.
• Based on Type, Positive Displacement Pumps Market is segmented into Rotary Pump, Reciprocating Pump.
• Based on Application, Positive Displacement Pumps Market is segmented into Oil & Gas, Paper & Pulp, Water & Wastewater, Power Generation, Chemicals, Mining and others.
• By Region, the Positive Displacement Pumps Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Positive Displacement Pumps Market:
The prominent players operating in the Positive Displacement Pumps Market includes, Xylem Inc., Flowserve Corporation, Wilo SE, Ebara Corporation, Dover Corporation, The Wier Group PLC., Sulzer AG, NETZSCH, Idex Corporation, KSB Group, and others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.