- Psychologist assesses mental processes, behaviour pattern, the emotional trauma of people, and evaluates how they relate to one another and the surroundings.
- They provide treatment in terms of counselling & therapy.
- Dr Kashika Jain is the Psychologist in Meerut.
- She works independently, directly connects her with clients as well as she works in collaboration with school, college and social workers and also she does various seminars, workshops in Meerut for the awareness of mental health.
The need for Psychologist Meerut
- Nowadays, lots of people face psychological issues like depression, anxiety, anger, stress, panic attacks, career pressure, and relationship issues.
- At some time point of life, we need someone to share our personal and professional matters. We expect some genuine advice from whosoever we are discussing
- Psychologists are someone who is an expert to give the best information to people who need it. They address common issues which are related to everyone’s life.
- We should discuss our problems; otherwise, they turned into crises without realization.
Main Reasons for Psychological Problems
For relationship building
- Relationships are an integral part of life everyone’s life. Due to a little misunderstanding, we lost relations. It doesn’t what sort of relationship.
- Every relationship has its importance, and a single can change or help in building a relationship.
- No one can solve the issue better than a psychologist.
To building self-confidence
- Lack of self-confidence leads to a various psychological problem like anger, loss of self-esteem, anxiety etc. It creates obstacles between your successes.
- If you have confidence, you have faith you always become the flashlight of most of the event. It also helps in the achievement of goals.
For communication improvement
- Communication is the process of talking to one another. If you are clear about your words and message (means what you want to convey), it reduces the chances of misunderstanding.
- Communication is something which you need every moment of life.